Police appeal for missing Homerton Hospital patient
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a 52 year old man who has been missing since he walked out of a hospital two months ago.
Phillip Summers was last seen at Homerton Hospital, in Homerton Row, on Tuesday, April 19.
At around 6.45pm he told staff he was going out for a cigarette. But he left the hospital before he was examined by a doctor and now there are concerns for his welfare.
A police spokeswoman said: “Phillip Summers is described as a white male, with a pale complexion, of slim build, and a height of approximately 180 to 183cm. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a dark hat, coat, dark trousers, white trainers and a grey top.”
She added that Mr Summers may be sleeping rough. He is believed to have lived in Lea Bridge Road, although it is not known whether this was in Hackney or Waltham Forest. He also stated that he lived in Aldgate, so he may have links to Tower Hamlets.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney’s missing persons unit on 020 7275 3404.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney