Police appeal for missing Homerton Hospital patient
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a 52 year old man who has been missing since he walked out of a hospital two months ago.
Phillip Summers was last seen at Homerton Hospital, in Homerton Row, on Tuesday, April 19.
At around 6.45pm he told staff he was going out for a cigarette. But he left the hospital before he was examined by a doctor and now there are concerns for his welfare.
A police spokeswoman said: “Phillip Summers is described as a white male, with a pale complexion, of slim build, and a height of approximately 180 to 183cm. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a dark hat, coat, dark trousers, white trainers and a grey top.”
She added that Mr Summers may be sleeping rough. He is believed to have lived in Lea Bridge Road, although it is not known whether this was in Hackney or Waltham Forest. He also stated that he lived in Aldgate, so he may have links to Tower Hamlets.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney’s missing persons unit on 020 7275 3404.
- 1 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 2 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 7 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 8 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 9 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 10 Hackney leaders warn of long-term funding crisis