Police appeal for missing Homerton Hospital patient
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a 52 year old man who has been missing since he walked out of a hospital two months ago.
Phillip Summers was last seen at Homerton Hospital, in Homerton Row, on Tuesday, April 19.
At around 6.45pm he told staff he was going out for a cigarette. But he left the hospital before he was examined by a doctor and now there are concerns for his welfare.
A police spokeswoman said: “Phillip Summers is described as a white male, with a pale complexion, of slim build, and a height of approximately 180 to 183cm. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a dark hat, coat, dark trousers, white trainers and a grey top.”
She added that Mr Summers may be sleeping rough. He is believed to have lived in Lea Bridge Road, although it is not known whether this was in Hackney or Waltham Forest. He also stated that he lived in Aldgate, so he may have links to Tower Hamlets.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney’s missing persons unit on 020 7275 3404.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years
- 10 'Hackney is still building', says mayor on future affordable housing