Police appeal: man missing from South Hackney home
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has been missing from his South Hackney home since yesterday afternoon.
Roy Edward Grosvenor, aged 31, has not been seen by his family since 2.40pm on Sunday, when he left his home in Bradstock Road without his mobile phone.
Roy’s family are extremely concerned about his welfare and they appeal to Roy to contact them to let them know he is safe and well.
He is a white man, of slim build and approx 5ft11inches tall, and was last seen wearing a blue ‘Umbro’ polo shirt, grey three-quarter length tracksuit bottoms and black trainers.
He may be in the Forest Gate or Manor House areas of London where he has family connections and some of his immediate family are buried.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows of Roy’s whereabouts they are urged to contact Hackney Police on
101 and quote the following reference: 12MIS003956.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?