Police appeal: man missing from South Hackney home
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has been missing from his South Hackney home since yesterday afternoon.
Roy Edward Grosvenor, aged 31, has not been seen by his family since 2.40pm on Sunday, when he left his home in Bradstock Road without his mobile phone.
Roy’s family are extremely concerned about his welfare and they appeal to Roy to contact them to let them know he is safe and well.
He is a white man, of slim build and approx 5ft11inches tall, and was last seen wearing a blue ‘Umbro’ polo shirt, grey three-quarter length tracksuit bottoms and black trainers.
He may be in the Forest Gate or Manor House areas of London where he has family connections and some of his immediate family are buried.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone knows of Roy’s whereabouts they are urged to contact Hackney Police on
101 and quote the following reference: 12MIS003956.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000