Police appeal to trace Hackney girl, 17, missing from care home
Jade Crouch disappeared more than two weeks ago
Police are asking the public to help find a 17-year-old girl who has been missing from a care home in Hackney for more than two weeks.
Jade Crouch left the home on Thursday October 20 and has since been seen in and around Hackney - although she recently telephoned her family to say she was in Bedford.
Jade is described as white, about 5ft 10ins tall, of a medium build, with dyed long red hair.
The photo released by police shows her with blonde hair, but this has recently been dyed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jade is asked to contact Hackney Police on 101.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 9 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 10 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000