’Please get in touch’: Police appeal to trace Hackney teen who has been missing five weeks
- Credit: met
Police officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a teenager from Hackney who has been missing for five weeks.
Scotland Yard said officers have conducted “extensive enquiries” to try to trace Michael Pierre, aged 15, was last seen on Friday August 21 in Hackney.
They and are now appealing for anyone who might know where the schoolboy is to contact them.
Det Sgt Gavin Jay, who is leading the search, said: “Michael, your family are worried about you and want you home, safe and well. We care about your safety and want to know how you are.
“Please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Michael is described as black, 5ft 4ins tall, with short hair and, at the time of his disappearance, he was wearing a black tracksuit.
He is known to frequent Hoxton, Hackney, Lewisham, and Islington, but police believe he may have travelled outside London.
- 1 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 2 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 3 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 6 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 8 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
Anyone with information on Michael’s whereabouts is asked to tweet @MetCC, or call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000, quoting reference Cad 7027/21Aug.