Police appeal to trace missing Hackney teen Marlon Wade
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help trace a missing teenage boy from Hackney.
Marlon Wade, 14, was last seen at 3pm on Sunday April 10 when he visited the home of a family member in Leytonstone.
He was reported missing on Monday April 11 by his mother after he failed to return to their home in Dalston.
Marlon is described as a black male of slim build, 5ft 6ins tall with short cropped black hair, with slits shaven into both eyebrows.
He was last seen wearing a green jacket and white t-shirt.
Marlon’s family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Hackney Missing Persons Unit on 101 quoting reference 16MIS014577 or call the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Woman, 31, cleared of murdering man in Hackney
- 2 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
- 3 Hackney woman fined £12,000 for hosting birthday bash a day after No 10 parties
- 4 Hackney groups respond to permanent Homerton LTN
- 5 Sentencing delayed for 'audacious' fraudster who conned Hackney hotel staff
- 6 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 7 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 8 Men jailed after violent Mare Street robberies
- 9 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 10 Convicted: Met special constable who assaulted man in custody