Police appeal to trace missing Hackney teen Marlon Wade
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help trace a missing teenage boy from Hackney.
Marlon Wade, 14, was last seen at 3pm on Sunday April 10 when he visited the home of a family member in Leytonstone.
He was reported missing on Monday April 11 by his mother after he failed to return to their home in Dalston.
Marlon is described as a black male of slim build, 5ft 6ins tall with short cropped black hair, with slits shaven into both eyebrows.
He was last seen wearing a green jacket and white t-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Marlon’s family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Hackney Missing Persons Unit on 101 quoting reference 16MIS014577 or call the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 10 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space