Police ask for help to find missing Hackney man
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of a vulnerable Hackney man who suffers from a personality disorder and memory problems.
Campbell Anderson left his home and has not attended appointments with his key worker.
He has previously lived on the streets in Westminster but had been given given accommodation in Hackney.
He is a tall, white man, about 95kg with a large belly.
He may be wearing a black, flat cap and sometimes walks with a crutch.
You may also want to watch:
He is not likely to approach anyone, as he is very intimidated by people that he doesn’t know.
Anyone with any information should call the Hackney Police missing persons unit on 0207 275 3404 or the Metropolitan Police’s non-emergency number on 101.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust