Police concern grows for Winston Haynes, 74, missing from Finsbury Park
- Credit: police
Police officers are appealing to trace a missing 74-year-old man from Hackney who suffers from dementia.
Winston Haynes, also known as “Lenkie”, left his home in Finsbury Park on Tuesday morning and has not been seen since.
Winston, who suffers from dementia, is known to visit Finsbury Park and Holloway.
He is a black man, around 5ft 8in tall and of slim build.
At the time of disappearance, he was wearing a pink and brown hoodie, blue chinos and denim plimsolls.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Winston’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5154/20FEB18, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year