Police concern grows for Winston Haynes, 74, missing from Finsbury Park
- Credit: police
Police officers are appealing to trace a missing 74-year-old man from Hackney who suffers from dementia.
Winston Haynes, also known as “Lenkie”, left his home in Finsbury Park on Tuesday morning and has not been seen since.
Winston, who suffers from dementia, is known to visit Finsbury Park and Holloway.
He is a black man, around 5ft 8in tall and of slim build.
At the time of disappearance, he was wearing a pink and brown hoodie, blue chinos and denim plimsolls.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Winston’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5154/20FEB18, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities