Police concern grows for Winston Haynes, 74, missing from Finsbury Park
- Credit: police
Police officers are appealing to trace a missing 74-year-old man from Hackney who suffers from dementia.
Winston Haynes, also known as “Lenkie”, left his home in Finsbury Park on Tuesday morning and has not been seen since.
Winston, who suffers from dementia, is known to visit Finsbury Park and Holloway.
He is a black man, around 5ft 8in tall and of slim build.
At the time of disappearance, he was wearing a pink and brown hoodie, blue chinos and denim plimsolls.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Winston’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5154/20FEB18, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 2 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 3 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 4 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 5 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 6 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 7 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 8 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park