Police concern grows for Winston Haynes, 74, missing from Finsbury Park
- Credit: police
Police officers are appealing to trace a missing 74-year-old man from Hackney who suffers from dementia.
Winston Haynes, also known as “Lenkie”, left his home in Finsbury Park on Tuesday morning and has not been seen since.
Winston, who suffers from dementia, is known to visit Finsbury Park and Holloway.
He is a black man, around 5ft 8in tall and of slim build.
At the time of disappearance, he was wearing a pink and brown hoodie, blue chinos and denim plimsolls.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Winston’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5154/20FEB18, or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 6 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 7 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 8 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 9 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 10 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London