Police investigate Stoke Newington woman’s “unexplained” death
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating an “unexplained” death after a woman was found dead in Stoke Newington yesterday.
Police were called to Green Lanes just after 1.30pm by London Ambulance Service.
The woman, believed to be aged 37, was found inside the property.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
A police spokesman said: “An investigation is under way, led by detectives from Hackney, and at this time the death is being treated as unexplained.”
You may also want to watch:
A man aged 34 has been arrested and is currently in custody.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 4 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 5 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 6 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 7 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 10 How you can get free pizza at a Hoxton restaurant