Police search Clissold Park for ‘high risk’ missing man, 32
- Credit: Archant
Police this afternoon mounted a frantic search of Clissold Park in Stoke Newington after a vulnerable man was reported missing.
Paul Tenun, 32, was found at about 6pm having last been seen in the park at about 2.30pm.
Jewish neighbourhood watch group Shomrim were assisting police in their search, which involved a helicopter.
Park users took to social media as officers descended on the area.
“Half the remaining police in London over Clissold Park this afternoon,” tweeted Chris Lee (@heckmonwyke).
You may also want to watch:
“5 #police cars & 20+ #police officers what’s going on?!” added James Dyer (@JamesDyer_).
Police tweeted their thanks after Paul was found safe and well a couple of hours into the hunt.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 5 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service