Police search Clissold Park for ‘high risk’ missing man, 32
- Credit: Archant
Police this afternoon mounted a frantic search of Clissold Park in Stoke Newington after a vulnerable man was reported missing.
Paul Tenun, 32, was found at about 6pm having last been seen in the park at about 2.30pm.
Jewish neighbourhood watch group Shomrim were assisting police in their search, which involved a helicopter.
Park users took to social media as officers descended on the area.
“Half the remaining police in London over Clissold Park this afternoon,” tweeted Chris Lee (@heckmonwyke).
You may also want to watch:
“5 #police cars & 20+ #police officers what’s going on?!” added James Dyer (@JamesDyer_).
Police tweeted their thanks after Paul was found safe and well a couple of hours into the hunt.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12