Police want to speak to scooter driver involved in Old Street crash
Police want to speak to the driver of a black scooter who failed to stop after being involved in a crash in Shoreditch, which left a man in hospital.
Two scooters collided at the junction between Old Street and Kingsland Road shortly before 4.20pm on Thursday (May 5).
Paramedics treated a man who had suffered a leg injury and took him to an East London hospital where his wounds are not thought to be life threatening.
The driver of a black scooter failed to stop at the scene.
No arrests have been made and officers from Hackney police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash should call them on 0300 123 1212, quoting reference CR4611720/11.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops