Police want to speak to scooter driver involved in Old Street crash
Police want to speak to the driver of a black scooter who failed to stop after being involved in a crash in Shoreditch, which left a man in hospital.
Two scooters collided at the junction between Old Street and Kingsland Road shortly before 4.20pm on Thursday (May 5).
Paramedics treated a man who had suffered a leg injury and took him to an East London hospital where his wounds are not thought to be life threatening.
The driver of a black scooter failed to stop at the scene.
No arrests have been made and officers from Hackney police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash should call them on 0300 123 1212, quoting reference CR4611720/11.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12