Police want to speak to scooter driver involved in Old Street crash
Police want to speak to the driver of a black scooter who failed to stop after being involved in a crash in Shoreditch, which left a man in hospital.
Two scooters collided at the junction between Old Street and Kingsland Road shortly before 4.20pm on Thursday (May 5).
Paramedics treated a man who had suffered a leg injury and took him to an East London hospital where his wounds are not thought to be life threatening.
The driver of a black scooter failed to stop at the scene.
No arrests have been made and officers from Hackney police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash should call them on 0300 123 1212, quoting reference CR4611720/11.
- 1 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 4 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Man who punched pregnant woman in Stamford Hill convicted
- 10 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site