Pop babe Pixie Lott snaps up Shoreditch pad
Pixie Lott splashes out on flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
POP princess Pixie Lott has splashed out on a �400,000 flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
The 19-year-old blonde babe has flown the family nest in Essex and snapped up a one-bedroom apartment in Shoreditch.
The pad is conveniently close to popular celebrity haunt, Shoreditch House, the exclusive members club where the Wanna Do hitmaker loves to hang out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney