Pop babe Pixie Lott snaps up Shoreditch pad
Pixie Lott splashes out on flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
POP princess Pixie Lott has splashed out on a �400,000 flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
The 19-year-old blonde babe has flown the family nest in Essex and snapped up a one-bedroom apartment in Shoreditch.
The pad is conveniently close to popular celebrity haunt, Shoreditch House, the exclusive members club where the Wanna Do hitmaker loves to hang out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 8 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 9 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week