Pop babe Pixie Lott snaps up Shoreditch pad
Pixie Lott splashes out on flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
POP princess Pixie Lott has splashed out on a �400,000 flat in Hackney’s trendy quarter.
The 19-year-old blonde babe has flown the family nest in Essex and snapped up a one-bedroom apartment in Shoreditch.
The pad is conveniently close to popular celebrity haunt, Shoreditch House, the exclusive members club where the Wanna Do hitmaker loves to hang out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 6 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 9 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 10 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs