Tottenham Women continue plans for new season
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills’ team will face rivals Arsenal in August and development squad trials take place later this month
Tottenham Hotspur Women will take on FA Women's Super League champions and London foes Arsenal in a pre-season contest before the 2019/20 campaign begins.
The clash, which will take place at the home of the Gunners at Boreham Wood FC's Meadow Park, will occur on Sunday, August 25th and online tickets are priced at £7 for adults and £3.50 for under-16s and concessions.
Subject to availability, tickets will be available to purchase on the day for £10 and £5.
It will be a tough test for Karen Hills' team, who won promotion to the top flight for the first time in the club's history by finishing as runners-up to Manchester United Women in the 2018/19 season.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs are also holding development team trials on Saturday for women aged between 16 and 20 at Cheshunt FC's Theobalds Lane.
The deadline to get your application in closes on Thursday, for more information click here.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared