Tottenham Women continue plans for new season
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills’ team will face rivals Arsenal in August and development squad trials take place later this month
Tottenham Hotspur Women will take on FA Women's Super League champions and London foes Arsenal in a pre-season contest before the 2019/20 campaign begins.
The clash, which will take place at the home of the Gunners at Boreham Wood FC's Meadow Park, will occur on Sunday, August 25th and online tickets are priced at £7 for adults and £3.50 for under-16s and concessions.
Subject to availability, tickets will be available to purchase on the day for £10 and £5.
It will be a tough test for Karen Hills' team, who won promotion to the top flight for the first time in the club's history by finishing as runners-up to Manchester United Women in the 2018/19 season.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs are also holding development team trials on Saturday for women aged between 16 and 20 at Cheshunt FC's Theobalds Lane.
The deadline to get your application in closes on Thursday, for more information click here.
- 1 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 4 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 5 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 6 Trick or Eat returns to help Hackney Foodbank
- 7 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London