Spurs Ladies look to hit back and sting Bees
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills will take her team to London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies are in the middle of a busy period before they enjoy a long Christmas break.
Last weekend, Karen Hills’ team suffered a heavy 6-1 loss at home to Durham Women following Chloe Morgan’s red card in the 17th minute.
Spurs’ five-goal defeat has seen them drop to fourth in the table, but they do have a game in hand on Durham and Charlton Athletic Women.
The Lilywhites will be eager to bounce back tonight (Wednesday) when they visit London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup at the Hive.
You may also want to watch:
After taking on their local rivals, Spurs are back to FA Women’s Championship action on Sunday as Crystal Palace Ladies make the trip to Cheshunt’s Theobalds Lane.
Hills will then have to get her young team prepared for another game on Wednesday, December 12 at home to Chelsea.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
The midweek FA Women’s Continental Cup tie will be Spurs’ last match of 2018 ahead of three-and-a-half week break.