Spurs Ladies look to hit back and sting Bees
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills will take her team to London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies are in the middle of a busy period before they enjoy a long Christmas break.
Last weekend, Karen Hills’ team suffered a heavy 6-1 loss at home to Durham Women following Chloe Morgan’s red card in the 17th minute.
Spurs’ five-goal defeat has seen them drop to fourth in the table, but they do have a game in hand on Durham and Charlton Athletic Women.
The Lilywhites will be eager to bounce back tonight (Wednesday) when they visit London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup at the Hive.
You may also want to watch:
After taking on their local rivals, Spurs are back to FA Women’s Championship action on Sunday as Crystal Palace Ladies make the trip to Cheshunt’s Theobalds Lane.
Hills will then have to get her young team prepared for another game on Wednesday, December 12 at home to Chelsea.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 3 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 4 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 5 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 6 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
The midweek FA Women’s Continental Cup tie will be Spurs’ last match of 2018 ahead of three-and-a-half week break.