Spurs Ladies look to hit back and sting Bees
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills will take her team to London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies are in the middle of a busy period before they enjoy a long Christmas break.
Last weekend, Karen Hills’ team suffered a heavy 6-1 loss at home to Durham Women following Chloe Morgan’s red card in the 17th minute.
Spurs’ five-goal defeat has seen them drop to fourth in the table, but they do have a game in hand on Durham and Charlton Athletic Women.
The Lilywhites will be eager to bounce back tonight (Wednesday) when they visit London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup at the Hive.
You may also want to watch:
After taking on their local rivals, Spurs are back to FA Women’s Championship action on Sunday as Crystal Palace Ladies make the trip to Cheshunt’s Theobalds Lane.
Hills will then have to get her young team prepared for another game on Wednesday, December 12 at home to Chelsea.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
The midweek FA Women’s Continental Cup tie will be Spurs’ last match of 2018 ahead of three-and-a-half week break.