Spurs Ladies look to hit back and sting Bees
- Credit: Archant
Karen Hills will take her team to London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies are in the middle of a busy period before they enjoy a long Christmas break.
Last weekend, Karen Hills’ team suffered a heavy 6-1 loss at home to Durham Women following Chloe Morgan’s red card in the 17th minute.
Spurs’ five-goal defeat has seen them drop to fourth in the table, but they do have a game in hand on Durham and Charlton Athletic Women.
The Lilywhites will be eager to bounce back tonight (Wednesday) when they visit London Bees in the FA Women’s Continental Cup at the Hive.
After taking on their local rivals, Spurs are back to FA Women’s Championship action on Sunday as Crystal Palace Ladies make the trip to Cheshunt’s Theobalds Lane.
Hills will then have to get her young team prepared for another game on Wednesday, December 12 at home to Chelsea.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Planned travel disruptions in east and central north London this week
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 8 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 9 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 10 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
The midweek FA Women’s Continental Cup tie will be Spurs’ last match of 2018 ahead of three-and-a-half week break.