Programme launched to help Hackney start-ups take the next step
- Credit: Archant
Start-up bosses looking for help in growing their business can now get free expert advice – as long as it’s based in Hackney.
Independent not-for-profit organisation Allia Serious Impact has launched its Grow Your Business programme to help those thinking about taking the next step.
All firms with between two and 50 staff members can apply for the programme, which will cover marketing, sales, operations, finance, teams and community.
Programme manager Alex Potter said: “You could be running a café or bar, a bakery or corner shop, a local garage, roofing company or manufacturing business! So long as you have the passion, commitment and potential to grow, we’d love to help!”
Allia director Paul Hughes added: “The ultimate goal is to help these local businesses create jobs for local residents which will ultimately create stronger and more vibrant communities.”
For more information and to apply go to seriousimpact.co.uk/grow-your-business. Applications close on 16th November, 2017.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Covid patient numbers at Homerton Hospital with Plan B rules set to lift
- 3 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 4 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 5 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 6 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 7 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 8 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 9 Upper Clapton college celebrates recovery after glowing Ofsted report
- 10 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs