Register with BBC Radio 1 for a chance to see Flo Rida, Sean Paul, Tinchy Stryder, Mindless Behaviour and Devlin
Flo Rida and a host of other urban music acts including Sean Paul, Tinchy Stryder, Mindless Behaviour and Devlin were added today to the line-up for BBC Radio 1’s Hackney Weekend 2012.
Other acts announced for the event on Hackney Marshes this June include Chip, Boy Better Know Feat Skepta & JME and Azealia Banks.
The biggest ever free-ticketed event with 100,000 tickets up for grabs takes place on June 23 and 24, the same weekend Glastonbury – which is not taking place this year - is usually held.
They will join the likes of previously-confirmed acts Professor Green, will.i.am, Lana Del Rey, Tinie Tempah, Plan B, Leona Lewis, Florence & The Machine and Jessie J.
The weekend will feature over 100 UK and international artists performing on six BBC stages including the Radio 1 Main Stage, Radio 1Xtra Arena, Dance Arena, In New Music We Trust Stage and the BBC Introducing Stage.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are free, but there will be a fee of �2.50 per ticket to cover ticket handling and administration costs.
To register your details and upload a photo go to bbc.co.uk/radio1 before 11pm Monday March 19.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
For those registered, there will be two opportunities to apply for a ticket - 11am on Sunday March 25 and 4pm on Monday March 26, online or by phone.
Most tickets will be reserved for people from Hackney and the other five Olympic boroughs, with allocation on a first-come, first-served basis.