7 Hackney rooftop bars and terraces
- Credit: Archant
Now that bars are reopening, enjoy a beer or a cocktail under the sun in these Hackney and Shoredhitch rooftop bars and terraces.
The unencumbered view of the city is spectacular and worth legging it up nine flights of stairs.
The later in the evening you go, the higher the risk of waiting in a que that can spiral down several flights of stairs. Pimms and Aperol Spritz on tap. Astroturf on rooftop. Positive vibes.
You may also want to watch:
Around the corner from Netil 360, is the grungier (in a good way) NT’s - a warehouse style cocktail bar.
The rooftop terrace looks over the overground line and onto the city skyline.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
Queen of Hoxton
A multi-purpose space that includes a rooftop, which is home to the venue’s film club and various pop-ups and themed events throughout the year.
In pre-coronavirus days, the basement bar played host to gigs, cabaret and comedy shows, while the drag bingo and weekly parties carried on into the night on the ground floor.
A rooftop lounge and cocktail bar on top of a club in the heart of Shoreditch, Golden Bee is a place to end your working day or start your evening in.
You can enjoy a drink whatever the weather, thanks to a retractable canopy. Food available.
Open all year round whatever the weather, soak up east London and city views in style Boundary’s rooftop bar and grill.
Perfect for lunch, afternoon and evening cocktails, or a date night. Walk-in only.
Dalston Roof Park
A hip bar right in the heart of Dalston and another great spot for afternoon drinks in the sun.
All profits go to charities that empower young people and businesses. Closed when raining.
The Red Lion
A bit of a hidden and tucked-away treasure, the Red Lion manages to keep it casual and cosy even when busy.
Pizzas, hotdogs and burgers for food. Food and drink deals on every day.