7 Hackney rooftop bars and terraces
- Credit: Archant
Now that bars are reopening, enjoy a beer or a cocktail under the sun in these Hackney and Shoredhitch rooftop bars and terraces.
The unencumbered view of the city is spectacular and worth legging it up nine flights of stairs.
The later in the evening you go, the higher the risk of waiting in a que that can spiral down several flights of stairs. Pimms and Aperol Spritz on tap. Astroturf on rooftop. Positive vibes.
You may also want to watch:
Around the corner from Netil 360, is the grungier (in a good way) NT’s - a warehouse style cocktail bar.
The rooftop terrace looks over the overground line and onto the city skyline.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 9 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
Queen of Hoxton
A multi-purpose space that includes a rooftop, which is home to the venue’s film club and various pop-ups and themed events throughout the year.
In pre-coronavirus days, the basement bar played host to gigs, cabaret and comedy shows, while the drag bingo and weekly parties carried on into the night on the ground floor.
A rooftop lounge and cocktail bar on top of a club in the heart of Shoreditch, Golden Bee is a place to end your working day or start your evening in.
You can enjoy a drink whatever the weather, thanks to a retractable canopy. Food available.
Open all year round whatever the weather, soak up east London and city views in style Boundary’s rooftop bar and grill.
Perfect for lunch, afternoon and evening cocktails, or a date night. Walk-in only.
Dalston Roof Park
A hip bar right in the heart of Dalston and another great spot for afternoon drinks in the sun.
All profits go to charities that empower young people and businesses. Closed when raining.
The Red Lion
A bit of a hidden and tucked-away treasure, the Red Lion manages to keep it casual and cosy even when busy.
Pizzas, hotdogs and burgers for food. Food and drink deals on every day.