Royal wedding: get your Hackney party published
As the big day draws ever closer the Gazette is looking for readers to help make the Royal Wedding a memorable occasion for Hackney.
Across the borough people will be having parties and celebrations to mark the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday April 29.
We will have reporters and photographers out and about documenting the goings-on but we want our readers to help out.
Whether you are having a traditional street party with bunting, jam rolls and a sing-song or something more adventurous, like a fancy dress disco, we want to know about it.
Perhaps you are conducting your own ‘wedding ceremony’.
All through the day we want to get your photos, good luck messages, stories and 30 second video clips which we will then share with the capital on our sister website London24.
We also want digital recordings so if you have made a song to mark the occasion send that to us as well.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 5 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 8 Apply now: Hackney Central business fund launched
- 9 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 10 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your party published.