Royal wedding: get your Hackney party published
As the big day draws ever closer the Gazette is looking for readers to help make the Royal Wedding a memorable occasion for Hackney.
Across the borough people will be having parties and celebrations to mark the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday April 29.
We will have reporters and photographers out and about documenting the goings-on but we want our readers to help out.
Whether you are having a traditional street party with bunting, jam rolls and a sing-song or something more adventurous, like a fancy dress disco, we want to know about it.
Perhaps you are conducting your own ‘wedding ceremony’.
You may also want to watch:
All through the day we want to get your photos, good luck messages, stories and 30 second video clips which we will then share with the capital on our sister website London24.
We also want digital recordings so if you have made a song to mark the occasion send that to us as well.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your party published.