Royal wedding: get your Hackney party published
As the big day draws ever closer the Gazette is looking for readers to help make the Royal Wedding a memorable occasion for Hackney.
Across the borough people will be having parties and celebrations to mark the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday April 29.
We will have reporters and photographers out and about documenting the goings-on but we want our readers to help out.
Whether you are having a traditional street party with bunting, jam rolls and a sing-song or something more adventurous, like a fancy dress disco, we want to know about it.
Perhaps you are conducting your own ‘wedding ceremony’.
You may also want to watch:
All through the day we want to get your photos, good luck messages, stories and 30 second video clips which we will then share with the capital on our sister website London24.
We also want digital recordings so if you have made a song to mark the occasion send that to us as well.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 8 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
Email us at email@example.com to get your party published.