Royal wedding: get your Hackney party published
As the big day draws ever closer the Gazette is looking for readers to help make the Royal Wedding a memorable occasion for Hackney.
Across the borough people will be having parties and celebrations to mark the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday April 29.
We will have reporters and photographers out and about documenting the goings-on but we want our readers to help out.
Whether you are having a traditional street party with bunting, jam rolls and a sing-song or something more adventurous, like a fancy dress disco, we want to know about it.
Perhaps you are conducting your own ‘wedding ceremony’.
You may also want to watch:
All through the day we want to get your photos, good luck messages, stories and 30 second video clips which we will then share with the capital on our sister website London24.
We also want digital recordings so if you have made a song to mark the occasion send that to us as well.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
Email us at email@example.com to get your party published.