Schizophrenic Hackney man, Marcus Bvute, missing without medication
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney are appealing for help to trace a vulnerable man with schizophrenia, who has gone missing without his medication.
Marcus Bvute, 31, was last seen at around 11am yesterday morning at his home in Marsh Hill, Homerton.
Police have warned people not to approach him if he is sighted, but to call 999.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Officers are concerned for Marcus’s safety and wellbeing as he suffers from schizophrenia and does not have his medication with him.
“Marcus’s is known to frequent the Homerton area, but does have access to money so could easily travel further.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts can call police in Hackney via 101.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park