Schizophrenic Hackney man, Marcus Bvute, missing without medication
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney are appealing for help to trace a vulnerable man with schizophrenia, who has gone missing without his medication.
Marcus Bvute, 31, was last seen at around 11am yesterday morning at his home in Marsh Hill, Homerton.
Police have warned people not to approach him if he is sighted, but to call 999.
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “Officers are concerned for Marcus’s safety and wellbeing as he suffers from schizophrenia and does not have his medication with him.
“Marcus’s is known to frequent the Homerton area, but does have access to money so could easily travel further.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts can call police in Hackney via 101.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction