SCHOOLBOY RAPISTS CONVICTED
Nine schoolboy rapists are facing years behind bars after meting out a shocking punishment attack on a 14-year-old girl...
Nine schoolboy rapists are facing years behind bars after meting out a shocking punishment attack on a 14-year-old girl.
The boys, who cannot be named, of Hackney, were aged as young as 13 when they took it in turns to gang rape their defenceless victim.
She was first snatched from the street, before being marched to a nearby flat in King Edward's Road, South Hackney.
A 16-year-old thug ordered she should be put through the sexual ordeal as punishment for allegedly insulting the leader's girlfriend, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.
You may also want to watch:
The terrified victim was then led to another address on the Frampton Park Estate, where all six forced themselves on her.
Following a six-week trial six of the youngsters were found guilty of every charge they faced - including kidnap, false imprisonment and 13 rapes.
- 1 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 2 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 3 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 4 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 5 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 6 Surgery blunder sees wrong side of 75-year-old patient's thyroid removed
- 7 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 8 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 9 Britannia Leisure Centre and the changing face of Shoreditch Park
- 10 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
Three other teenagers pleaded guilty to their roles before the trial.
FOR THE FULL STORY SEE THIS WEEK'S GAZETTE AVAILABLE FROM THURSDAY.