Snow predicted for London again
Weather boffins urge people to be ready for cold weather.
A SEVERE weather warning has been called for London as more snow is expected to hit Hackney.
The Met Office is predicting snow fall from around 9pm tonight until around 6am Thursday morning.
All transport links are expected to run slower as a result of the adverse weather and the Met Office is calling on Hackney residents to ‘be prepared’.
With temperatures dropping ice is likely to be the greatest danger for those on the pavements and roads.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures of snow, ice or anything to do with the freezing weather send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 7 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting