Snow predicted for London again
Weather boffins urge people to be ready for cold weather.
A SEVERE weather warning has been called for London as more snow is expected to hit Hackney.
The Met Office is predicting snow fall from around 9pm tonight until around 6am Thursday morning.
All transport links are expected to run slower as a result of the adverse weather and the Met Office is calling on Hackney residents to ‘be prepared’.
With temperatures dropping ice is likely to be the greatest danger for those on the pavements and roads.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures of snow, ice or anything to do with the freezing weather send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney