Snow predicted for London again
Weather boffins urge people to be ready for cold weather.
A SEVERE weather warning has been called for London as more snow is expected to hit Hackney.
The Met Office is predicting snow fall from around 9pm tonight until around 6am Thursday morning.
All transport links are expected to run slower as a result of the adverse weather and the Met Office is calling on Hackney residents to ‘be prepared’.
With temperatures dropping ice is likely to be the greatest danger for those on the pavements and roads.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures of snow, ice or anything to do with the freezing weather send them to us at email@example.com
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 8 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 9 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 10 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains