Social media helps reunite Bob with owners
- Credit: Archant
A social media hunt led to the successful reuniting of an “adorable” dog and his owners.
“Bob”, thought to be a terrier mix strolled into the Grind & Co Shoreditch coffee shop and bar on Monday evening.
The dog straight away attracted staff members eyes and was not short of admirers.
But as Bob’s collar only gave his name and no address or number, a social media hunt for the owner ensued.
Staff at the coffee shop even considered finding a home for the dog themselves should no one come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Fortunately Bob was reunited with his owners, from Clerkenwell, on Tuesday evening after a short stay with Islington Council.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust