Social media helps reunite Bob with owners
- Credit: Archant
A social media hunt led to the successful reuniting of an “adorable” dog and his owners.
“Bob”, thought to be a terrier mix strolled into the Grind & Co Shoreditch coffee shop and bar on Monday evening.
The dog straight away attracted staff members eyes and was not short of admirers.
But as Bob’s collar only gave his name and no address or number, a social media hunt for the owner ensued.
Staff at the coffee shop even considered finding a home for the dog themselves should no one come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Fortunately Bob was reunited with his owners, from Clerkenwell, on Tuesday evening after a short stay with Islington Council.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12