Social media helps reunite Bob with owners
- Credit: Archant
A social media hunt led to the successful reuniting of an “adorable” dog and his owners.
“Bob”, thought to be a terrier mix strolled into the Grind & Co Shoreditch coffee shop and bar on Monday evening.
The dog straight away attracted staff members eyes and was not short of admirers.
But as Bob’s collar only gave his name and no address or number, a social media hunt for the owner ensued.
Staff at the coffee shop even considered finding a home for the dog themselves should no one come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Fortunately Bob was reunited with his owners, from Clerkenwell, on Tuesday evening after a short stay with Islington Council.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back