South Hackney stabbing: Man killed in Cassland Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death in South Hackney.
The air ambulance and police officers rushed to Christie Road at the junction with Cassland Road at 4.45pm where the victim, who is believed to be in his 20s, was attacked.
Medics fought to save his life, but he was pronounced dead half an hour later.
His next of kin have been informed, but he has yet to be formally identified.
Scotland Yard said a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
The homicide and major crime command has been informed.
Roads are currently closed in the area.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 9 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 10 Where to go to get Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccinations