Tottenham duo prepare for latest Copa America games
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Two Spurs players are expected to feature in the latest Group B action in Brazil
Davinson Sanchez will hope to help Colombia qualify for the knock-out phase of the Copa America when they take on Qatar in Brazil later tonight.
The Spurs defender starred in the Group B opener, a 2-0 win over Argentina with club colleague Juan Foyth an unused substitute.
With Colombia top of the standings after one game, the South Americans know a win over Qatar will guarantee them a spot in the quarter-finals.
Sanchez should start again and after his match he will be able to watch fellow Tottenham Hotspur defender Foyth, if selected, when Argentina take on Paraguay.
You may also want to watch:
It is a crucial game for the two-time World Cup winners and they realistically need a win to keep alive their hopes of finishing at least second.
Foyth was not called upon during Argentina's Group B loss to Colombia, but will hope to make his tournament debut for his nation in the early hours of Thursday morning.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 9 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney