Tottenham duo prepare for latest Copa America games
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Two Spurs players are expected to feature in the latest Group B action in Brazil
Davinson Sanchez will hope to help Colombia qualify for the knock-out phase of the Copa America when they take on Qatar in Brazil later tonight.
The Spurs defender starred in the Group B opener, a 2-0 win over Argentina with club colleague Juan Foyth an unused substitute.
With Colombia top of the standings after one game, the South Americans know a win over Qatar will guarantee them a spot in the quarter-finals.
Sanchez should start again and after his match he will be able to watch fellow Tottenham Hotspur defender Foyth, if selected, when Argentina take on Paraguay.
You may also want to watch:
It is a crucial game for the two-time World Cup winners and they realistically need a win to keep alive their hopes of finishing at least second.
Foyth was not called upon during Argentina's Group B loss to Colombia, but will hope to make his tournament debut for his nation in the early hours of Thursday morning.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 3 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 8 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 9 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 10 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised