Tottenham duo prepare for latest Copa America games
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Two Spurs players are expected to feature in the latest Group B action in Brazil
Davinson Sanchez will hope to help Colombia qualify for the knock-out phase of the Copa America when they take on Qatar in Brazil later tonight.
The Spurs defender starred in the Group B opener, a 2-0 win over Argentina with club colleague Juan Foyth an unused substitute.
With Colombia top of the standings after one game, the South Americans know a win over Qatar will guarantee them a spot in the quarter-finals.
Sanchez should start again and after his match he will be able to watch fellow Tottenham Hotspur defender Foyth, if selected, when Argentina take on Paraguay.
You may also want to watch:
It is a crucial game for the two-time World Cup winners and they realistically need a win to keep alive their hopes of finishing at least second.
Foyth was not called upon during Argentina's Group B loss to Colombia, but will hope to make his tournament debut for his nation in the early hours of Thursday morning.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 4 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 7 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 8 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse