Spurs drawn against Red Bull Leipzig in Champions League last 16
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn against Bundesliga league leaders Red Bull Leipzig in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Spurs finished second in their group behind German side Bayern Munich in the group stages while their next opponents Leipzig topped their group with three wins, two draws, and just one defeat.
The first legs will be played across two weeks in February, with games on 18-19 and 25-26, with the second legs taking place in March (10-11 and 17-18).
Boss Jose Mourinho will be confident that he can guide Tottenham into the quarter-finals of the prestigious European cup competition.
You may also want to watch:
Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Man City
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Lyon vs Juventus
Tottenham vs RB Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona