Spurs drawn against Red Bull Leipzig in Champions League last 16
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn against Bundesliga league leaders Red Bull Leipzig in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Spurs finished second in their group behind German side Bayern Munich in the group stages while their next opponents Leipzig topped their group with three wins, two draws, and just one defeat.
The first legs will be played across two weeks in February, with games on 18-19 and 25-26, with the second legs taking place in March (10-11 and 17-18).
Boss Jose Mourinho will be confident that he can guide Tottenham into the quarter-finals of the prestigious European cup competition.
You may also want to watch:
Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Man City
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Lyon vs Juventus
Tottenham vs RB Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona