Spurs drawn at home to Norwich City in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been handed a potential FA Cup draw with Premier League rivals Norwich City.
Spurs were drawn at home against the Canaries in the fifth round of the cup competiton providing they can overcome Southampton at home in their fourth round replay.
Jose Mourinho's side drew 1-1 with the Saints at St Mary's on Saturday and now have to face them once again on Wednesday, February, 5 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
If the north London outfit do progress, this season's fifth round will take place in mid-week during the week commencing Monday, March, 2 with any ties that are level after 90 minutes progressing to extra time and, if necessary, penalties to determine a winner on the night.
City sealed their place in the fifth round for the first time in eight years after beating Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Goals from ex-Blackburn Rovers defender Grant Hanley and full-debutant Josip Drmic saw them across the line.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition