Spurs drawn at home to Norwich City in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been handed a potential FA Cup draw with Premier League rivals Norwich City.
Spurs were drawn at home against the Canaries in the fifth round of the cup competiton providing they can overcome Southampton at home in their fourth round replay.
Jose Mourinho's side drew 1-1 with the Saints at St Mary's on Saturday and now have to face them once again on Wednesday, February, 5 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
If the north London outfit do progress, this season's fifth round will take place in mid-week during the week commencing Monday, March, 2 with any ties that are level after 90 minutes progressing to extra time and, if necessary, penalties to determine a winner on the night.
City sealed their place in the fifth round for the first time in eight years after beating Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Goals from ex-Blackburn Rovers defender Grant Hanley and full-debutant Josip Drmic saw them across the line.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction