Spurs drawn at home to Norwich City in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been handed a potential FA Cup draw with Premier League rivals Norwich City.
Spurs were drawn at home against the Canaries in the fifth round of the cup competiton providing they can overcome Southampton at home in their fourth round replay.
Jose Mourinho's side drew 1-1 with the Saints at St Mary's on Saturday and now have to face them once again on Wednesday, February, 5 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
If the north London outfit do progress, this season's fifth round will take place in mid-week during the week commencing Monday, March, 2 with any ties that are level after 90 minutes progressing to extra time and, if necessary, penalties to determine a winner on the night.
City sealed their place in the fifth round for the first time in eight years after beating Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Goals from ex-Blackburn Rovers defender Grant Hanley and full-debutant Josip Drmic saw them across the line.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Politicians urged to rethink plans for £600m waste incinerator
- 10 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life