Spurs drawn at home to Norwich City in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur have been handed a potential FA Cup draw with Premier League rivals Norwich City.
Spurs were drawn at home against the Canaries in the fifth round of the cup competiton providing they can overcome Southampton at home in their fourth round replay.
Jose Mourinho's side drew 1-1 with the Saints at St Mary's on Saturday and now have to face them once again on Wednesday, February, 5 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
If the north London outfit do progress, this season's fifth round will take place in mid-week during the week commencing Monday, March, 2 with any ties that are level after 90 minutes progressing to extra time and, if necessary, penalties to determine a winner on the night.
City sealed their place in the fifth round for the first time in eight years after beating Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Goals from ex-Blackburn Rovers defender Grant Hanley and full-debutant Josip Drmic saw them across the line.
- 1 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 4 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 5 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 6 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 7 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 8 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 9 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work
- 10 Call for spare rooms and properties to help homeless people off the streets