Champions League: Tottenham learn group fate
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham Hotspur face a tricky test in Group B of this season’s Champions League, following the draw in Monaco today.
Mauricio Pochettino's side, runners-up in last season's final after a 2-0 loss to Premier League rivals Liverpool in Madrid, will go up against Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich, while also facing Greek side Olympiacos and Serbian outfit Crvena Zvezda in the group stage of this year's competition.
Holders Liverpool, meanwhile, will face Napoli, Salzburg and Genk, while Premier League champions Manchester City are grouped with Shakhtar Donetsk, GNK Dinamo and Atalanta.
Chelsea, meanwhile, do battle with Ajax, Valencia and Lille in their group, with the first match days to be staged on September 17-18.
Other fixtures take place on October 1-2, October 22-23, November 5-6, November 26-27 and December 10-11.
You may also want to watch:
Last-16 ties take place in February and March, with the quarter-finals in April and semi-finals in May, before the final at the Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul on May 30.
Champions League 2019/20:
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
Group A: Paris-Saint Germain, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray.
Group B: Bayern Munich, Tottenham, Olympiacos, Crevna Zvezda.
Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, GNK Dinamo, Atalanta.
Group D: Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moscow.
Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, Salzburg, Genk.
Group F: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, Slavia Prague.
Group G: Zenit St Petersburg, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig.
Group H: Chelsea, Ajax, Valencia, Lille.