Winks and Davies pen new deals with Tottenham
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The club confirmed the two British internationals have agreed contracts with Spurs until the end of the 2023/24 campaign
Harry Winks and Ben Davies have signed new deals to keep them at Tottenham Hotspur for another five years.
Over the last few seasons, the duo have become important members of Mauricio Pochettino's squad.
Davies signed for Spurs in July 2014 from Swansea City and has played 168 times for the Lilywhites in all competitions, scoring four goals.
Meanwhile academy graduate Winks has been a fans' favourite for a long while since he progressed through the youth set-up.
You may also want to watch:
He recently brought up his hundredth appearance for the club and has scored twice, including a memorable effort against West Ham United on his full Premier League debut at White Hart Lane.
Winks' last match for Tottenham was the Champions League final defeat to Liverpool last month in Madrid.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
Davies remained an unused substitute and recently underwent groin surgery, but the pair were back at Hotspur Way on Monday for the start of pre-season and marked the day with new deals.