Winks and Davies pen new deals with Tottenham
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The club confirmed the two British internationals have agreed contracts with Spurs until the end of the 2023/24 campaign
Harry Winks and Ben Davies have signed new deals to keep them at Tottenham Hotspur for another five years.
Over the last few seasons, the duo have become important members of Mauricio Pochettino's squad.
Davies signed for Spurs in July 2014 from Swansea City and has played 168 times for the Lilywhites in all competitions, scoring four goals.
Meanwhile academy graduate Winks has been a fans' favourite for a long while since he progressed through the youth set-up.
You may also want to watch:
He recently brought up his hundredth appearance for the club and has scored twice, including a memorable effort against West Ham United on his full Premier League debut at White Hart Lane.
Winks' last match for Tottenham was the Champions League final defeat to Liverpool last month in Madrid.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 8 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
Davies remained an unused substitute and recently underwent groin surgery, but the pair were back at Hotspur Way on Monday for the start of pre-season and marked the day with new deals.