Spurs striker denies Russian link but concedes he could move on
Pavlyuchenko wants more opportunities at White Hart Lane
Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko has denied he is set to join Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.
The striker joined three years ago from Spartak Moscow but has regularly been linked with a move away from White Hart Lane.
Anzhi have allegedly bid for Neymar and are keen to bring top class players into their side, but the 29-year-old denies he will be one of them.
“I don’t even know who needs this gossip, who’s doing it all, who’s writing it,” he said, according to ITV Sport.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s all untrue that I’m going to continue my career at Anzhi. It’s obviously total rubbish.”
The striker did however concede hw ould be open to a move away from north Lodnon is he is not given more opportunities at White Hart Lane.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
“When the time comes for a change, an offer would be good and I will agree to it,” he added.
“But for the time being it’s hard for me to say what tomorrow will bring.”