Spurs open The M to the public
- Credit: Archant
The M, used by the media on matchdays, will serve breakfast and lunch to the public throughout the year, except on matchdays
The M, Tottenham Hotspur's vibrant new space used by media on match days, is now opening to the public seven days a week from tomorrow (Friday).
Spurs shall be offering a 'grab and go' breakfast and lunch service, with a range of snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks available.
At breakfast, you will have the choice of Greek yoghurt, with a seasonal berry compote or caramelised banana, croissants and pastries, pain au chocolate, pain au raisins, chocolate twists, muffins and pieces of fresh fruit.
For lunch, they have a mouth-watering selection of sandwiches - free range chicken breast salad, traditional cheddar ploughman's, tuna mayonnaise or slow braised salt beef.
Tottenham's selection of freshly-made salads includes lemon and herb crusted salmon fillet, teriyaki glazed chicken breast or cumin and coriander falafel.
Those with a sweet tooth are in for a treat with our selection of cakes and desserts.
- 1 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 2 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 3 Police appeal for witnesses after Finsbury Park stabbing
- 4 Festival Foodie’s Guide: 9 culinary delights to try at All Points East Festival 2022
- 5 Housing plan for De Beauvoir estate approved – despite environmental concerns
- 6 Hackney Central: 25 flee from flats as fire breaks out in shop below
- 7 No Stansted Express trains for five days in August
- 8 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 9 Leyton Orient claim second successive League Two win at Crawley
- 10 Top Hackney cop moves on to get the force out of special measures
The M is a great place for anyone visiting Stadium Tours or the Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience to grab a snack or refreshment while they are in the area.
Visitors to the Stadium Tours, which officially start on Monday, will receive a 10 per cent discount on their purchases at The M during the opening week by presenting their ticket at the counter.
The M also provides a food and drink offer for the wider community to enjoy, bringing the stadium campus to life 365-days-a-year.
Subject to demand, the club shall look to increase the offering at The M to include hot food and a larger seating area over the coming months.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 6pm
Weekends: 10am - 6pm
As with all facilities throughout the stadium and its surrounding campus, cash will not be accepted at The M.
Payments can be made via any major debit or credit card, Apple and Google Pay or a Gift Card purchased within any Spurs Shop.
The flowing M brand identity displayed on the front of the building acknowledges the shapes that reflect the media, from soundwaves to paper rolling through a printing press, as well as a nod to the curved lines of Tottenham's new home.