Spurs open The M to the public
- Credit: Archant
The M, used by the media on matchdays, will serve breakfast and lunch to the public throughout the year, except on matchdays
The M, Tottenham Hotspur's vibrant new space used by media on match days, is now opening to the public seven days a week from tomorrow (Friday).
Spurs shall be offering a 'grab and go' breakfast and lunch service, with a range of snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks available.
At breakfast, you will have the choice of Greek yoghurt, with a seasonal berry compote or caramelised banana, croissants and pastries, pain au chocolate, pain au raisins, chocolate twists, muffins and pieces of fresh fruit.
For lunch, they have a mouth-watering selection of sandwiches - free range chicken breast salad, traditional cheddar ploughman's, tuna mayonnaise or slow braised salt beef.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham's selection of freshly-made salads includes lemon and herb crusted salmon fillet, teriyaki glazed chicken breast or cumin and coriander falafel.
Those with a sweet tooth are in for a treat with our selection of cakes and desserts.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
The M is a great place for anyone visiting Stadium Tours or the Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience to grab a snack or refreshment while they are in the area.
Visitors to the Stadium Tours, which officially start on Monday, will receive a 10 per cent discount on their purchases at The M during the opening week by presenting their ticket at the counter.
The M also provides a food and drink offer for the wider community to enjoy, bringing the stadium campus to life 365-days-a-year.
Subject to demand, the club shall look to increase the offering at The M to include hot food and a larger seating area over the coming months.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 6pm
Weekends: 10am - 6pm
As with all facilities throughout the stadium and its surrounding campus, cash will not be accepted at The M.
Payments can be made via any major debit or credit card, Apple and Google Pay or a Gift Card purchased within any Spurs Shop.
The flowing M brand identity displayed on the front of the building acknowledges the shapes that reflect the media, from soundwaves to paper rolling through a printing press, as well as a nod to the curved lines of Tottenham's new home.