Spurs to face Manchester United in FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton on Friday April 20 has now been postponed
Tottenham Hotspur will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22.
Spurs booked their spot in the last four on Saturday with a comprehensive 3-0 win at Swansea City.
Christian Eriksen grabbed a brace and Erik Lamela was also on target as Mauricio Pochettino’s men showed they can cope without the injured Harry Kane.
Man United also qualified for the semi-finals on Saturday evening after winning 2-0 against Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford.
You may also want to watch:
Jose Mourinho’s team recently faced Spurs at Wembley on January 31 and lost 2-0, but the FA Cup tie will be a different clash altogether.
It is yet to be announced whether the game will take place on Saturday April 21 or Sunday April 22, but Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton for Friday April 20 has now been postponed and will be rearranged for a later date.
- 1 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 2 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 5 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 6 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 9 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 10 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work