Spurs to face Manchester United in FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton on Friday April 20 has now been postponed
Tottenham Hotspur will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22.
Spurs booked their spot in the last four on Saturday with a comprehensive 3-0 win at Swansea City.
Christian Eriksen grabbed a brace and Erik Lamela was also on target as Mauricio Pochettino’s men showed they can cope without the injured Harry Kane.
Man United also qualified for the semi-finals on Saturday evening after winning 2-0 against Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford.
Jose Mourinho’s team recently faced Spurs at Wembley on January 31 and lost 2-0, but the FA Cup tie will be a different clash altogether.
It is yet to be announced whether the game will take place on Saturday April 21 or Sunday April 22, but Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton for Friday April 20 has now been postponed and will be rearranged for a later date.
- 1 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 2 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 3 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 4 Mother of son lost to knife crime honoured by the Queen
- 5 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 6 Call to end Islamophobia in Islington at first awareness event
- 7 De Beauvoir to house UK's first East and South-East Asian resource centre
- 8 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 9 UK's 'home of baking' to open third venue in Haggerston
- 10 Half a million Mare Street flat to be auctioned for investment