Spurs to face Manchester United in FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton on Friday April 20 has now been postponed
Tottenham Hotspur will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22.
Spurs booked their spot in the last four on Saturday with a comprehensive 3-0 win at Swansea City.
Christian Eriksen grabbed a brace and Erik Lamela was also on target as Mauricio Pochettino’s men showed they can cope without the injured Harry Kane.
Man United also qualified for the semi-finals on Saturday evening after winning 2-0 against Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford.
You may also want to watch:
Jose Mourinho’s team recently faced Spurs at Wembley on January 31 and lost 2-0, but the FA Cup tie will be a different clash altogether.
It is yet to be announced whether the game will take place on Saturday April 21 or Sunday April 22, but Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton for Friday April 20 has now been postponed and will be rearranged for a later date.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 8 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting