Spurs to face Manchester United in FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton on Friday April 20 has now been postponed
Tottenham Hotspur will face Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of April 21-22.
Spurs booked their spot in the last four on Saturday with a comprehensive 3-0 win at Swansea City.
Christian Eriksen grabbed a brace and Erik Lamela was also on target as Mauricio Pochettino’s men showed they can cope without the injured Harry Kane.
Man United also qualified for the semi-finals on Saturday evening after winning 2-0 against Brighton & Hove Albion at Old Trafford.
You may also want to watch:
Jose Mourinho’s team recently faced Spurs at Wembley on January 31 and lost 2-0, but the FA Cup tie will be a different clash altogether.
It is yet to be announced whether the game will take place on Saturday April 21 or Sunday April 22, but Tottenham’s planned Premier League fixture at Brighton for Friday April 20 has now been postponed and will be rearranged for a later date.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service