Spurs coaches Hills and Amoros nominated for manager of the month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs Women head coaches Karen Hills and Juan Amoros have been nominated for September’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League (WSL) Manager of the Month award.
Following an admirable performance in our defeat to Chelsea on our WSL debut, Hills and Amoros led the team to back-to-back wins against Liverpool and West Ham in September, placing us fifth in the league table.
It was a 1-0 win over the Reds before picking up a 2-0 win over the Hammers in front of a bumper crowd at the London Stadium on Sunday.
The duo are nominated alongside Manchester City's Nick Cushing, Emma Hayes of Chelsea and Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro.
Fans can vote for Karen and Juan for Manager of the Month on the club website - voting closes at midday on Monday, October, 7.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs Women will be hoping they can now continue their strong start to life in the WSL.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club