Spurs coaches Hills and Amoros nominated for manager of the month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs Women head coaches Karen Hills and Juan Amoros have been nominated for September’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League (WSL) Manager of the Month award.
Following an admirable performance in our defeat to Chelsea on our WSL debut, Hills and Amoros led the team to back-to-back wins against Liverpool and West Ham in September, placing us fifth in the league table.
It was a 1-0 win over the Reds before picking up a 2-0 win over the Hammers in front of a bumper crowd at the London Stadium on Sunday.
The duo are nominated alongside Manchester City's Nick Cushing, Emma Hayes of Chelsea and Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro.
Fans can vote for Karen and Juan for Manager of the Month on the club website - voting closes at midday on Monday, October, 7.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs Women will be hoping they can now continue their strong start to life in the WSL.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover