Spurs coaches Hills and Amoros nominated for manager of the month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs Women head coaches Karen Hills and Juan Amoros have been nominated for September’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League (WSL) Manager of the Month award.
Following an admirable performance in our defeat to Chelsea on our WSL debut, Hills and Amoros led the team to back-to-back wins against Liverpool and West Ham in September, placing us fifth in the league table.
It was a 1-0 win over the Reds before picking up a 2-0 win over the Hammers in front of a bumper crowd at the London Stadium on Sunday.
The duo are nominated alongside Manchester City's Nick Cushing, Emma Hayes of Chelsea and Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro.
Fans can vote for Karen and Juan for Manager of the Month on the club website - voting closes at midday on Monday, October, 7.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs Women will be hoping they can now continue their strong start to life in the WSL.
- 1 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 9 Trick or Eat returns to help Hackney Foodbank
- 10 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney