Spurs coaches Hills and Amoros nominated for manager of the month
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs Women head coaches Karen Hills and Juan Amoros have been nominated for September’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League (WSL) Manager of the Month award.
Following an admirable performance in our defeat to Chelsea on our WSL debut, Hills and Amoros led the team to back-to-back wins against Liverpool and West Ham in September, placing us fifth in the league table.
It was a 1-0 win over the Reds before picking up a 2-0 win over the Hammers in front of a bumper crowd at the London Stadium on Sunday.
The duo are nominated alongside Manchester City's Nick Cushing, Emma Hayes of Chelsea and Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro.
Fans can vote for Karen and Juan for Manager of the Month on the club website - voting closes at midday on Monday, October, 7.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs Women will be hoping they can now continue their strong start to life in the WSL.
- 1 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 7 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 8 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 9 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted