Stamford Hill accident: miraculous recovery after apparent life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
Man is fit and well today after accident in Stamford Hill last night.
A man made a miraculous recovery after surviving an accident in Stamford Hill last night, in which he initially appeared to have life threatening injuries.
The pedestrian was hit by a car outside Barclays Bank near the junction with Clapton Common.
A police spokeswoman said: “Police and ambulance crew attended the scene and at the time it appeared life threatening.
“Today however the man is fit and well.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed between 7.30pm until 11pm.
No arrests were made.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 9 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields