Stamford Hill accident: miraculous recovery after apparent life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
Man is fit and well today after accident in Stamford Hill last night.
A man made a miraculous recovery after surviving an accident in Stamford Hill last night, in which he initially appeared to have life threatening injuries.
The pedestrian was hit by a car outside Barclays Bank near the junction with Clapton Common.
A police spokeswoman said: “Police and ambulance crew attended the scene and at the time it appeared life threatening.
“Today however the man is fit and well.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed between 7.30pm until 11pm.
No arrests were made.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds