Stamford Hill accident: miraculous recovery after apparent life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
Man is fit and well today after accident in Stamford Hill last night.
A man made a miraculous recovery after surviving an accident in Stamford Hill last night, in which he initially appeared to have life threatening injuries.
The pedestrian was hit by a car outside Barclays Bank near the junction with Clapton Common.
A police spokeswoman said: “Police and ambulance crew attended the scene and at the time it appeared life threatening.
“Today however the man is fit and well.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed between 7.30pm until 11pm.
No arrests were made.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London