Stamford Hill murder investigation: Man, 20, stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man was stabbed to death in Stamford Hill.
Police were called at 12.50am this morning to a fight at a flat in Wilderton Road, where officers found two men had been stabbed.
A 20-year-old man was taken to hospital but died three-and-a-half hours later.
His next of kin have been informed, and formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
The second victim – a 17-year-old youth – was also taken to hospital with a stab injury, but his condition is not believed to be serious according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
The murder squad is investigating and there have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 297sep22.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via the crimestoppers-uk.org website.