Stamford Hill murder investigation: Man, 20, stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man was stabbed to death in Stamford Hill.
Police were called at 12.50am this morning to a fight at a flat in Wilderton Road, where officers found two men had been stabbed.
A 20-year-old man was taken to hospital but died three-and-a-half hours later.
His next of kin have been informed, and formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
The second victim – a 17-year-old youth – was also taken to hospital with a stab injury, but his condition is not believed to be serious according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
The murder squad is investigating and there have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 297sep22.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via the crimestoppers-uk.org website.