Stamford Hill murder investigation: Man, 20, stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man was stabbed to death in Stamford Hill.
Police were called at 12.50am this morning to a fight at a flat in Wilderton Road, where officers found two men had been stabbed.
A 20-year-old man was taken to hospital but died three-and-a-half hours later.
His next of kin have been informed, and formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
The second victim – a 17-year-old youth – was also taken to hospital with a stab injury, but his condition is not believed to be serious according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
The murder squad is investigating and there have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CAD 297sep22.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via the crimestoppers-uk.org website.