Stevie Wonder and Jack Johnson grace the bill for Calling Festival
- Credit: Archant
Calling Festival - the re-branded Hard Rock Calling event - takes place in Clapham this weekend, and the line-up includes Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Paloma Faith and Jack Johnson.
The event runs for two days (28-29 June) on Clapham Common, with classic rockers Aerosmith headlining on Saturday and legendary crooner Stevie Wonder on Sunday.
Other acts appearing on Saturday include UK rock legends Thunder, blues rock guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa and former Bon Jovi axeman Richie Sambora.
Meanwhile Sunday sees Mercury-nominated singer-songwriter Michael Kiwanuka, Hackney’s eccentric glamour girl Paloma Faith and Hawaiian strummer Jack Johnson.
UK up and coming rockers Heaven’s Basement, Tax The Heat and Lonely The Brave also form part on the lineup.
Other acts include Radkey, Heavens Basement, The Jezabels, No Hot Ashes, Tax The Heat, Chantal Claret, 3 Dudes, and Toseland.
For the full line up see www.callingfestival.co.uk/line-up/all.
- 1 Jailed: Man chased teenager and stabbed him in back in Lower Clapton
- 2 Hackney girls school gets 'good' Ofsted after 'inadequate' rating
- 3 Appeal: CCTV image released after mosque attacked with bottles
- 4 ‘Messy, blundering, inconsiderate’ - Hackney mayor slams police over Dalston op violence
- 5 Elizabeth Line opens: Londoners enjoy first day of service
- 6 'Time for change': Hackney Mayor on re-election plans
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 10 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
Tickets for the event are priced at £69, but to get two tickets for the price of one tomorrow, see: www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35004C4DEA8EB199?did=dlcalloff.