Stevie Wonder and Jack Johnson grace the bill for Calling Festival
- Credit: Archant
Calling Festival - the re-branded Hard Rock Calling event - takes place in Clapham this weekend, and the line-up includes Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Paloma Faith and Jack Johnson.
The event runs for two days (28-29 June) on Clapham Common, with classic rockers Aerosmith headlining on Saturday and legendary crooner Stevie Wonder on Sunday.
Other acts appearing on Saturday include UK rock legends Thunder, blues rock guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa and former Bon Jovi axeman Richie Sambora.
Meanwhile Sunday sees Mercury-nominated singer-songwriter Michael Kiwanuka, Hackney’s eccentric glamour girl Paloma Faith and Hawaiian strummer Jack Johnson.
UK up and coming rockers Heaven’s Basement, Tax The Heat and Lonely The Brave also form part on the lineup.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts include Radkey, Heavens Basement, The Jezabels, No Hot Ashes, Tax The Heat, Chantal Claret, 3 Dudes, and Toseland.
For the full line up see www.callingfestival.co.uk/line-up/all.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
Tickets for the event are priced at £69, but to get two tickets for the price of one tomorrow, see: www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35004C4DEA8EB199?did=dlcalloff.