Stevie Wonder and Jack Johnson grace the bill for Calling Festival
- Credit: Archant
Calling Festival - the re-branded Hard Rock Calling event - takes place in Clapham this weekend, and the line-up includes Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Paloma Faith and Jack Johnson.
The event runs for two days (28-29 June) on Clapham Common, with classic rockers Aerosmith headlining on Saturday and legendary crooner Stevie Wonder on Sunday.
Other acts appearing on Saturday include UK rock legends Thunder, blues rock guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa and former Bon Jovi axeman Richie Sambora.
Meanwhile Sunday sees Mercury-nominated singer-songwriter Michael Kiwanuka, Hackney’s eccentric glamour girl Paloma Faith and Hawaiian strummer Jack Johnson.
UK up and coming rockers Heaven’s Basement, Tax The Heat and Lonely The Brave also form part on the lineup.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts include Radkey, Heavens Basement, The Jezabels, No Hot Ashes, Tax The Heat, Chantal Claret, 3 Dudes, and Toseland.
For the full line up see www.callingfestival.co.uk/line-up/all.
- 1 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 2 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 3 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 4 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Mural competition launched for Homerton green corridor
- 7 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
- 8 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 9 No queues or check outs at Dalston's new Amazon Fresh store
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
Tickets for the event are priced at £69, but to get two tickets for the price of one tomorrow, see: www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35004C4DEA8EB199?did=dlcalloff.