Stevie Wonder and Jack Johnson grace the bill for Calling Festival
- Credit: Archant
Calling Festival - the re-branded Hard Rock Calling event - takes place in Clapham this weekend, and the line-up includes Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Paloma Faith and Jack Johnson.
The event runs for two days (28-29 June) on Clapham Common, with classic rockers Aerosmith headlining on Saturday and legendary crooner Stevie Wonder on Sunday.
Other acts appearing on Saturday include UK rock legends Thunder, blues rock guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa and former Bon Jovi axeman Richie Sambora.
Meanwhile Sunday sees Mercury-nominated singer-songwriter Michael Kiwanuka, Hackney’s eccentric glamour girl Paloma Faith and Hawaiian strummer Jack Johnson.
UK up and coming rockers Heaven’s Basement, Tax The Heat and Lonely The Brave also form part on the lineup.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts include Radkey, Heavens Basement, The Jezabels, No Hot Ashes, Tax The Heat, Chantal Claret, 3 Dudes, and Toseland.
For the full line up see www.callingfestival.co.uk/line-up/all.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
Tickets for the event are priced at £69, but to get two tickets for the price of one tomorrow, see: www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35004C4DEA8EB199?did=dlcalloff.