Stoke Newington pub’s pints recognised in CAMRA guide
- Credit: The Rochester Castle
A Stoke Newington pub’s real ale has made it on the UK’s best-selling beer and pub guide.
The Rochester Castle on Stoke Newington High Street impressed members of its local Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) branch with the quality of its pints and they got it listed in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide for 2021.
CAMRA members chose the Wetherspoon pub following regular visits to check on the quality of the real ales on offer.
The pub’s manager, Ralph Banda, said: “I am delighted that The Rochester Castle has been recognised for the quality of its real ales by CAMRA members.
“We offer our customers an excellent range of real ales at all times, including those from regional brewers and microbrewers, as well as hosting our own beer festivals.
You may also want to watch:
“Staff at the pub work hard to ensure that the real ales on offer are kept in first-class condition at all times and the pub’s inclusion in the guide highlights this.”
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers