Stoke Newington pub’s pints recognised in CAMRA guide
- Credit: The Rochester Castle
A Stoke Newington pub’s real ale has made it on the UK’s best-selling beer and pub guide.
The Rochester Castle on Stoke Newington High Street impressed members of its local Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) branch with the quality of its pints and they got it listed in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide for 2021.
CAMRA members chose the Wetherspoon pub following regular visits to check on the quality of the real ales on offer.
The pub’s manager, Ralph Banda, said: “I am delighted that The Rochester Castle has been recognised for the quality of its real ales by CAMRA members.
“We offer our customers an excellent range of real ales at all times, including those from regional brewers and microbrewers, as well as hosting our own beer festivals.
You may also want to watch:
“Staff at the pub work hard to ensure that the real ales on offer are kept in first-class condition at all times and the pub’s inclusion in the guide highlights this.”
- 1 5 films you may not know where shot in Hackney
- 2 Man loses sight in eye after "attack" outside Hackney chip shop
- 3 Owner of UK's first vegan Indian takeaway: 'I have shaken the entire industry'
- 4 Chatsworth Road trader told to pay up to £455 for licence to sell on land he says is his
- 5 Hackney boxing champion Kirkland Laing dies aged 66
- 6 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Hackney flat block damaged as 25 firefighters respond to barbecue blaze
- 9 Delta Covid strain spreads in Hackney with high rates in neighbouring boroughs
- 10 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign