A werewolf in Stoke Newington: Hackney estate agency gets spooky makeover
- Credit: Jason Heightman
A Hackney estate agency has transformed to frighten and entertain passers-by for Halloween.
On October 13, Location Location staff in Stoke Newington gave the shop a spooky werewolf themed makeover.
The agency on Stoke Newington Church Street has become the stuff of local legend for its impressive holiday displays.
"This was probably one of our most ambitious setups to date," said Jason Heightman, Location Location's marketing manager.
"Although we specialise in property, we prefer to use our window as a space to entertain and engage with the wider community."
You may also want to watch:
The Halloween display was created by Jason and his colleagues managing director Vicky Bibiris and content creator Adam Wawrety.
Jason added: "This is definitely the biggest display so far. Too big in fact, we had to build out the base of the window to accommodate it."
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 5 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 6 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 7 De Beauvoir residents to vote on estate regeneration in planning policy dry run
- 8 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 9 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?
- 10 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack