Alli likely to return for Spurs at Brighton
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international appears to have recovered from his hamstring injury
Dele Alli looks set to hand Spurs a much-needed boost by being available for this weekend’s trip to Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur head to the Amex Stadium following a three-match losing run, after defeats to Watford, Liverpool and Inter Milan this month.
Alli missed the home clash with Liverpool and the Champions League Group B opener in Italy with a hamstring problem, but trained with the squad today.
He is set to be assessed again on Friday, yet it appears likely he will be fit and ready for selection if boss Mauricio Pochettino picks him.
You may also want to watch:
Moussa Sissoko is also injury free after returning to full training this week and he will be pushing for a spot in the matchday squad at Brighton.
Hugo Lloris remains sidelined, however, with a thigh problem and will not feature in Saturday’s evening (5.30pm) kick-off against Chris Hughton’s team.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta