Alli likely to return for Spurs at Brighton
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international appears to have recovered from his hamstring injury
Dele Alli looks set to hand Spurs a much-needed boost by being available for this weekend’s trip to Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur head to the Amex Stadium following a three-match losing run, after defeats to Watford, Liverpool and Inter Milan this month.
Alli missed the home clash with Liverpool and the Champions League Group B opener in Italy with a hamstring problem, but trained with the squad today.
He is set to be assessed again on Friday, yet it appears likely he will be fit and ready for selection if boss Mauricio Pochettino picks him.
You may also want to watch:
Moussa Sissoko is also injury free after returning to full training this week and he will be pushing for a spot in the matchday squad at Brighton.
Hugo Lloris remains sidelined, however, with a thigh problem and will not feature in Saturday’s evening (5.30pm) kick-off against Chris Hughton’s team.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 7 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 8 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 10 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years