Alli likely to return for Spurs at Brighton
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international appears to have recovered from his hamstring injury
Dele Alli looks set to hand Spurs a much-needed boost by being available for this weekend’s trip to Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur head to the Amex Stadium following a three-match losing run, after defeats to Watford, Liverpool and Inter Milan this month.
Alli missed the home clash with Liverpool and the Champions League Group B opener in Italy with a hamstring problem, but trained with the squad today.
He is set to be assessed again on Friday, yet it appears likely he will be fit and ready for selection if boss Mauricio Pochettino picks him.
You may also want to watch:
Moussa Sissoko is also injury free after returning to full training this week and he will be pushing for a spot in the matchday squad at Brighton.
Hugo Lloris remains sidelined, however, with a thigh problem and will not feature in Saturday’s evening (5.30pm) kick-off against Chris Hughton’s team.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club