Spurs could hand starts to Eriksen and Dembele against PSV
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mauricio Pochettino will not have Dele Alli, Danny Rose or Jan Vertonghen for the crucial Champions League game
Mauricio Pochettino may call upon Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele for Tottenham Hotspur’s key game with PSV in the Champions League later today.
The Group B encounter kicks-off at 5.55pm in Eindhoven and Spurs are likely to make some changes to the side which won 1-0 at West Ham United on Saturday.
Eriksen and Dembele come off the bench in the derby victory, but could be included from the off at PSV.
Both had missed games for Tottenham before the international break with abdominal and thigh problems respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs and Pochettino do remain without Dele Alli (hamstring), Danny Rose (groin) and Jan Vertonghen (hamstring), however, which is a blow considering the importance of the group match.
Only a victory for the Lilywhites will realistically keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 16 stage and they will be up against a PSV outfit who have a 100 per cent record in the Eredivisie after nine games this season.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds