Spurs could hand starts to Eriksen and Dembele against PSV
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mauricio Pochettino will not have Dele Alli, Danny Rose or Jan Vertonghen for the crucial Champions League game
Mauricio Pochettino may call upon Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele for Tottenham Hotspur’s key game with PSV in the Champions League later today.
The Group B encounter kicks-off at 5.55pm in Eindhoven and Spurs are likely to make some changes to the side which won 1-0 at West Ham United on Saturday.
Eriksen and Dembele come off the bench in the derby victory, but could be included from the off at PSV.
Both had missed games for Tottenham before the international break with abdominal and thigh problems respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs and Pochettino do remain without Dele Alli (hamstring), Danny Rose (groin) and Jan Vertonghen (hamstring), however, which is a blow considering the importance of the group match.
Only a victory for the Lilywhites will realistically keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 16 stage and they will be up against a PSV outfit who have a 100 per cent record in the Eredivisie after nine games this season.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month