Spurs could hand starts to Eriksen and Dembele against PSV
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mauricio Pochettino will not have Dele Alli, Danny Rose or Jan Vertonghen for the crucial Champions League game
Mauricio Pochettino may call upon Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele for Tottenham Hotspur’s key game with PSV in the Champions League later today.
The Group B encounter kicks-off at 5.55pm in Eindhoven and Spurs are likely to make some changes to the side which won 1-0 at West Ham United on Saturday.
Eriksen and Dembele come off the bench in the derby victory, but could be included from the off at PSV.
Both had missed games for Tottenham before the international break with abdominal and thigh problems respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs and Pochettino do remain without Dele Alli (hamstring), Danny Rose (groin) and Jan Vertonghen (hamstring), however, which is a blow considering the importance of the group match.
Only a victory for the Lilywhites will realistically keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 16 stage and they will be up against a PSV outfit who have a 100 per cent record in the Eredivisie after nine games this season.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs