Spurs could hand starts to Eriksen and Dembele against PSV
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Mauricio Pochettino will not have Dele Alli, Danny Rose or Jan Vertonghen for the crucial Champions League game
Mauricio Pochettino may call upon Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele for Tottenham Hotspur’s key game with PSV in the Champions League later today.
The Group B encounter kicks-off at 5.55pm in Eindhoven and Spurs are likely to make some changes to the side which won 1-0 at West Ham United on Saturday.
Eriksen and Dembele come off the bench in the derby victory, but could be included from the off at PSV.
Both had missed games for Tottenham before the international break with abdominal and thigh problems respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs and Pochettino do remain without Dele Alli (hamstring), Danny Rose (groin) and Jan Vertonghen (hamstring), however, which is a blow considering the importance of the group match.
Only a victory for the Lilywhites will realistically keep alive their hopes of reaching the round of 16 stage and they will be up against a PSV outfit who have a 100 per cent record in the Eredivisie after nine games this season.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"