Tottenham remain without injured trio for visit of Newcastle
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Ben Davies are sidelined with fitness problems
Mauricio Pochettino will again be without several players for Tottenham Hotspur’s home match with Newcastle United on Saturday.
The 12.30pm Premier League encounter at Wembley Stadium will be played out in cold conditions and Spurs’ manager will have to check on the fitness of Heung-min Son, who played longer than anticipated against Watford on Wednesday.
Elsewhere, Pochettino will definitely be without Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (hamstring) and Ben Davies (groin).
Davies suffered an injury in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Chelsea and has missed the ensuring fixtures with Crystal Palace and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
It remains to be seen when he will be back, but Alli and Kane seem to be progressing well from their hamstring and ankle injuries respectively.
The latter posted a clip on social media this week showing he is ahead of schedule, but Spurs will no doubt be wary of pushing the forward too soon.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed