Tottenham remain without injured trio for visit of Newcastle
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Ben Davies are sidelined with fitness problems
Mauricio Pochettino will again be without several players for Tottenham Hotspur’s home match with Newcastle United on Saturday.
The 12.30pm Premier League encounter at Wembley Stadium will be played out in cold conditions and Spurs’ manager will have to check on the fitness of Heung-min Son, who played longer than anticipated against Watford on Wednesday.
Elsewhere, Pochettino will definitely be without Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (hamstring) and Ben Davies (groin).
Davies suffered an injury in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Chelsea and has missed the ensuring fixtures with Crystal Palace and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
It remains to be seen when he will be back, but Alli and Kane seem to be progressing well from their hamstring and ankle injuries respectively.
The latter posted a clip on social media this week showing he is ahead of schedule, but Spurs will no doubt be wary of pushing the forward too soon.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 3 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 4 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 7 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 8 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Mosaic unveiled at near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North