Tottenham remain without injured trio for visit of Newcastle
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Ben Davies are sidelined with fitness problems
Mauricio Pochettino will again be without several players for Tottenham Hotspur’s home match with Newcastle United on Saturday.
The 12.30pm Premier League encounter at Wembley Stadium will be played out in cold conditions and Spurs’ manager will have to check on the fitness of Heung-min Son, who played longer than anticipated against Watford on Wednesday.
Elsewhere, Pochettino will definitely be without Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (hamstring) and Ben Davies (groin).
Davies suffered an injury in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Chelsea and has missed the ensuring fixtures with Crystal Palace and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
It remains to be seen when he will be back, but Alli and Kane seem to be progressing well from their hamstring and ankle injuries respectively.
The latter posted a clip on social media this week showing he is ahead of schedule, but Spurs will no doubt be wary of pushing the forward too soon.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 6 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 7 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 8 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 9 Thousands of Hackney's most vulnerable remain unvaccinated as Delta variant cases rise
- 10 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas