Tottenham remain without injured trio for visit of Newcastle
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Ben Davies are sidelined with fitness problems
Mauricio Pochettino will again be without several players for Tottenham Hotspur’s home match with Newcastle United on Saturday.
The 12.30pm Premier League encounter at Wembley Stadium will be played out in cold conditions and Spurs’ manager will have to check on the fitness of Heung-min Son, who played longer than anticipated against Watford on Wednesday.
Elsewhere, Pochettino will definitely be without Harry Kane (ankle), Dele Alli (hamstring) and Ben Davies (groin).
Davies suffered an injury in the League Cup semi-final second leg at Chelsea and has missed the ensuring fixtures with Crystal Palace and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
It remains to be seen when he will be back, but Alli and Kane seem to be progressing well from their hamstring and ankle injuries respectively.
The latter posted a clip on social media this week showing he is ahead of schedule, but Spurs will no doubt be wary of pushing the forward too soon.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses