Tech City: Grab dinner with tech moguls in new event series
Start-up entrepreneurs can grab the opportunity to dine with leading tech moguls in a new series of events.
The exclusive Corporate Innovation dinners give start-up founders and established brand professionals the chance to rub shoulders and explore how they can collaborate.
The third event of the series, takes place on Tuesday when diners can enjoy Italian dishes like roast chicken with gnocchi or ciabatta and nduja while hearing an after-dinner talk by Jon Bradford.
The managing director of London’s Tech Stars, the largest mentorship-driven accelerator for start-ups, will be talking about how he got involved with Tech Stars as well as past tech industry work and his previous life training as an accountant.
The dinner series is listed on Table Crowd, a site to connect like-minded professionals through foodie events.
You may also want to watch:
The dinner will take place at Piccolino in Exchange Square, EC2A and costs £42 for a three-course meal with wine, after-dinner talk and Q&A.
To book, visit tablecrowd.com/tables.
- 1 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 2 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 3 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 4 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 5 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 6 Surgery blunder sees wrong side of 75-year-old patient's thyroid removed
- 7 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 8 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 9 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 10 Britannia Leisure Centre and the changing face of Shoreditch Park