Tech City: Grab dinner with tech moguls in new event series
Start-up entrepreneurs can grab the opportunity to dine with leading tech moguls in a new series of events.
The exclusive Corporate Innovation dinners give start-up founders and established brand professionals the chance to rub shoulders and explore how they can collaborate.
The third event of the series, takes place on Tuesday when diners can enjoy Italian dishes like roast chicken with gnocchi or ciabatta and nduja while hearing an after-dinner talk by Jon Bradford.
The managing director of London’s Tech Stars, the largest mentorship-driven accelerator for start-ups, will be talking about how he got involved with Tech Stars as well as past tech industry work and his previous life training as an accountant.
The dinner series is listed on Table Crowd, a site to connect like-minded professionals through foodie events.
You may also want to watch:
The dinner will take place at Piccolino in Exchange Square, EC2A and costs £42 for a three-course meal with wine, after-dinner talk and Q&A.
To book, visit tablecrowd.com/tables.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared