Tech City: Grab dinner with tech moguls in new event series
Start-up entrepreneurs can grab the opportunity to dine with leading tech moguls in a new series of events.
The exclusive Corporate Innovation dinners give start-up founders and established brand professionals the chance to rub shoulders and explore how they can collaborate.
The third event of the series, takes place on Tuesday when diners can enjoy Italian dishes like roast chicken with gnocchi or ciabatta and nduja while hearing an after-dinner talk by Jon Bradford.
The managing director of London’s Tech Stars, the largest mentorship-driven accelerator for start-ups, will be talking about how he got involved with Tech Stars as well as past tech industry work and his previous life training as an accountant.
The dinner series is listed on Table Crowd, a site to connect like-minded professionals through foodie events.
You may also want to watch:
The dinner will take place at Piccolino in Exchange Square, EC2A and costs £42 for a three-course meal with wine, after-dinner talk and Q&A.
To book, visit tablecrowd.com/tables.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12