Tech City: Marketing on Twitter in focus at Old Street event
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Join the London Social Media café for their October networking event tomorrow.
Sponsored by a leading marketing platform for Twitter, SocialBro, the topic will be real-time Twitter marketing.
Senior managers, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals will rub shoulders with freelancers and students to talk about social media and network.
Javier Burón, co-founder and CEO of SocialBro, will explore the real data behind real-time Twitter marketing, how effective it is and whether it is right for your brand.
Attendees will also get advice on how to harness real-time Twitter marketing to its full potential in building a social audience.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend and starts at 9.30am at Timberyard, 61-67 Old Street, EC1V 9HW.
For more information and to register, visit socialmediacafe.co.uk/#bookingsREAD MORE:
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems