Tech City: Marketing on Twitter in focus at Old Street event
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Join the London Social Media café for their October networking event tomorrow.
Sponsored by a leading marketing platform for Twitter, SocialBro, the topic will be real-time Twitter marketing.
Senior managers, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals will rub shoulders with freelancers and students to talk about social media and network.
Javier Burón, co-founder and CEO of SocialBro, will explore the real data behind real-time Twitter marketing, how effective it is and whether it is right for your brand.
Attendees will also get advice on how to harness real-time Twitter marketing to its full potential in building a social audience.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend and starts at 9.30am at Timberyard, 61-67 Old Street, EC1V 9HW.
For more information and to register, visit socialmediacafe.co.uk/#bookingsREAD MORE:
- 1 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 2 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 3 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 4 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 5 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 6 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 7 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 I’m terrible at golf. Can a Shoreditch centre help me improve?