Tech City: Marketing on Twitter in focus at Old Street event
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Join the London Social Media café for their October networking event tomorrow.
Sponsored by a leading marketing platform for Twitter, SocialBro, the topic will be real-time Twitter marketing.
Senior managers, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals will rub shoulders with freelancers and students to talk about social media and network.
Javier Burón, co-founder and CEO of SocialBro, will explore the real data behind real-time Twitter marketing, how effective it is and whether it is right for your brand.
Attendees will also get advice on how to harness real-time Twitter marketing to its full potential in building a social audience.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend and starts at 9.30am at Timberyard, 61-67 Old Street, EC1V 9HW.
For more information and to register, visit socialmediacafe.co.uk/#bookingsREAD MORE:
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV