Tech City: Marketing on Twitter in focus at Old Street event
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Join the London Social Media café for their October networking event tomorrow.
Sponsored by a leading marketing platform for Twitter, SocialBro, the topic will be real-time Twitter marketing.
Senior managers, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals will rub shoulders with freelancers and students to talk about social media and network.
Javier Burón, co-founder and CEO of SocialBro, will explore the real data behind real-time Twitter marketing, how effective it is and whether it is right for your brand.
Attendees will also get advice on how to harness real-time Twitter marketing to its full potential in building a social audience.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend and starts at 9.30am at Timberyard, 61-67 Old Street, EC1V 9HW.
For more information and to register, visit socialmediacafe.co.uk/#bookingsREAD MORE:
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home