Teen stabbed hours before London Fields shooting
Police have issued a second appeal for information after another teenager was injured in a day of street violence in Hackney last week.
The 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Wick Road, south Hackney, shortly before 12 noon on Thursday (June 2).
He was taken to an east London hospital with a single stab wound. His condition is described as not life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made and anyone with any information on this incident should contact DC Nina Skinner of Hackney Borough CID on 0207 275 3439 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
That night a second 15-year-old boy suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in an attack shortly before 10.45pm in the middle of London Fields.
You may also want to watch:
His condition is also described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating and no-one has been arrested.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
A spokeswoman for Hackney Police said there was not any evidence to suggest the two attacks were linked.