Teen stabbed hours before London Fields shooting
Police have issued a second appeal for information after another teenager was injured in a day of street violence in Hackney last week.
The 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Wick Road, south Hackney, shortly before 12 noon on Thursday (June 2).
He was taken to an east London hospital with a single stab wound. His condition is described as not life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made and anyone with any information on this incident should contact DC Nina Skinner of Hackney Borough CID on 0207 275 3439 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
That night a second 15-year-old boy suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in an attack shortly before 10.45pm in the middle of London Fields.
You may also want to watch:
His condition is also described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating and no-one has been arrested.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
A spokeswoman for Hackney Police said there was not any evidence to suggest the two attacks were linked.