Teen stabbed hours before London Fields shooting
Police have issued a second appeal for information after another teenager was injured in a day of street violence in Hackney last week.
The 15-year-old boy was stabbed in Wick Road, south Hackney, shortly before 12 noon on Thursday (June 2).
He was taken to an east London hospital with a single stab wound. His condition is described as not life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made and anyone with any information on this incident should contact DC Nina Skinner of Hackney Borough CID on 0207 275 3439 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
That night a second 15-year-old boy suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in an attack shortly before 10.45pm in the middle of London Fields.
You may also want to watch:
His condition is also described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating and no-one has been arrested.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
A spokeswoman for Hackney Police said there was not any evidence to suggest the two attacks were linked.