Teen suffers wound to forehead in London Fields shooting
A teenage boy is in hospital following a shooting in London Fields last night (June 2).
The 15-year-old suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in the attack, which happened shortly before 10.45pm.
He has been taken an east London hospital where his condition is described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating.
No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs