Teen suffers wound to forehead in London Fields shooting
A teenage boy is in hospital following a shooting in London Fields last night (June 2).
The 15-year-old suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in the attack, which happened shortly before 10.45pm.
He has been taken an east London hospital where his condition is described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating.
No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 2 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 3 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 4 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington