Teen suffers wound to forehead in London Fields shooting
A teenage boy is in hospital following a shooting in London Fields last night (June 2).
The 15-year-old suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in the attack, which happened shortly before 10.45pm.
He has been taken an east London hospital where his condition is described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating.
No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"