Teen suffers wound to forehead in London Fields shooting
A teenage boy is in hospital following a shooting in London Fields last night (June 2).
The 15-year-old suffered a gunshot wound to his forehead in the attack, which happened shortly before 10.45pm.
He has been taken an east London hospital where his condition is described as non-life-threatening or life-changing.
Officers from Trident’s North-East Shootings team are investigating.
No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Meet the Wonder Warriors – the charity helping women with endometriosis
- 10 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised