Teenager and four men bailed following arrests for Hackney murder
- Credit: Archant
The teenager and four men arrested over the murder of Antonio Rodney-Cole in Hackney have all been bailed.
On Wednesday December 4 two men aged 19 and 22 were arrested in Hackney and taken into custody at separate east London police stations.
They were bailed on Friday to return to the stations next month.
Three further suspects – two men aged 24 and 20, along with a 16-year old were arrested by Thames Valley police in the Thames Valley area on Friday night.
They have been bailed to return to a central London police station later this month.
You may also want to watch:
Antonio Rodney-Cole, 22, of Colvestone Crescent, Dalston, died at the wheel of his car in Marton Road at around 11.30am last Monday morning, just yards away from Stoke Newington Church Street.
He had been stabbed three times in his leg, but collapsed from loss of blood.
- 1 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 9 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 10 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
Police believe Rodney-Cole had been speaking to two men at the junction of Oldfield Road and Ayrsome Road not long before.
He was taken to an east London hospital, but was later pronounced dead.
Police are examining possible links to drugs or gangs but have not ruled out any motive.
Anyone with information should call police 0208 358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.