TEENS HURT IN SHOOTING
Two youngsters have been found with gunshot wounds lying in a pool of blood in Lower Clapton. The teenagers were taken to hospital after cops were called to Chatsworth Road at midnight last Thursday...
Two youngsters have been found with gunshot wounds lying in a pool of blood in Lower Clapton.
The teenagers were taken to hospital after cops were called to Chatsworth Road at midnight last Thursday.
The youngsters were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds to the leg but their injuries are not life-threatening.
One horrified eyewitness described how the men were lying in a pool of blood on the pavement.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I saw the police cars arriving and the paramedics looked very concerned because there was blood everywhere and one of them looked in a really bad way.
"The two people shot looked Asian or Turkish and were probably in their late teens."
- 1 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 4 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 5 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 6 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 7 Meet the Wonder Warriors – the charity helping women with endometriosis
- 8 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
Police cordoned off a large section of Chatsworth Road and Lower Millfields recreation ground.
Cops believe shots were fired near the junction with Millfields Road just before midnight.
A man and a woman in their 20s have been arrested in connection with the inquiry and bailed to return.