TEENS HURT IN SHOOTING
Two youngsters have been found with gunshot wounds lying in a pool of blood in Lower Clapton. The teenagers were taken to hospital after cops were called to Chatsworth Road at midnight last Thursday...
Two youngsters have been found with gunshot wounds lying in a pool of blood in Lower Clapton.
The teenagers were taken to hospital after cops were called to Chatsworth Road at midnight last Thursday.
The youngsters were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds to the leg but their injuries are not life-threatening.
One horrified eyewitness described how the men were lying in a pool of blood on the pavement.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I saw the police cars arriving and the paramedics looked very concerned because there was blood everywhere and one of them looked in a really bad way.
"The two people shot looked Asian or Turkish and were probably in their late teens."
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
Police cordoned off a large section of Chatsworth Road and Lower Millfields recreation ground.
Cops believe shots were fired near the junction with Millfields Road just before midnight.
A man and a woman in their 20s have been arrested in connection with the inquiry and bailed to return.