Teens stabbed in leg and slashed in face in Stoke Newington
Gang of five suspected.
Two teenage boys were stabbed in the leg and slashed in the face by a gang of thugs in Stoke Newington.
The 16-year-olds were walking along Shakespeare Walk at around 11pm last night (Wednesday) when a group of five young men, thought to be in their late teens, got out of a car and ran up to them
The teens, who are not known to police, were attacked before officers arrived and the victims were taken to hospital with non-life threatening or changing injuries.
The area is associated with the SOS (Soldiers of Shakespeare) gang but police would not comment on any links.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made but one of the suspects is described as wearing a black hooded bomber jacker while another is slim, clean shaven wearing a blue Adidas jacket.
Anyone with information should call Det Sgt Kevin Logan on 020 7275 3666 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 3 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 7 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 8 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 9 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate