Teens stabbed in leg and slashed in face in Stoke Newington
Gang of five suspected.
Two teenage boys were stabbed in the leg and slashed in the face by a gang of thugs in Stoke Newington.
The 16-year-olds were walking along Shakespeare Walk at around 11pm last night (Wednesday) when a group of five young men, thought to be in their late teens, got out of a car and ran up to them
The teens, who are not known to police, were attacked before officers arrived and the victims were taken to hospital with non-life threatening or changing injuries.
The area is associated with the SOS (Soldiers of Shakespeare) gang but police would not comment on any links.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made but one of the suspects is described as wearing a black hooded bomber jacker while another is slim, clean shaven wearing a blue Adidas jacket.
Anyone with information should call Det Sgt Kevin Logan on 020 7275 3666 Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities