There With You: Send us your NHS tributes and thankyous
- Credit: Holly Chant
The overwhelming gratitude we all feel for our brave NHS heroes and other key workers is reflected in the thunderous applause and clamour of pots and pans resonating throughout Hackney every Thursday night at 8pm.
It is also seen in the lockdown charity fundraisers, the rainbow trails through streets, our There With You campaign and the messages of support which fill pages of social media sites.
We want to offer readers a chance to say a personal thank you, with pictures and videos of the NHS weekly applause and any other ways people are paying tribute to workers on the frontline.
We will then compile all your declarations of appreciation and support for publication in both our print editions and online.
Send us your NHS thank yous as landscape video clips or photo messages, together will full details of who is featured, to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Please identify your name in the video message and where you are from and if possible, keep any video submissions to about 10 seconds or less.
Or to find more groups, networks and organisations like this in Hackney providing support during the Coronavirus lockdown visit our There With You Essential List.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 7 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Stevenage and Leyton Orient still searching for a victory after stalemate at the Lamex