There With You: Send us your NHS tributes and thankyous
- Credit: Holly Chant
The overwhelming gratitude we all feel for our brave NHS heroes and other key workers is reflected in the thunderous applause and clamour of pots and pans resonating throughout Hackney every Thursday night at 8pm.
It is also seen in the lockdown charity fundraisers, the rainbow trails through streets, our There With You campaign and the messages of support which fill pages of social media sites.
We want to offer readers a chance to say a personal thank you, with pictures and videos of the NHS weekly applause and any other ways people are paying tribute to workers on the frontline.
We will then compile all your declarations of appreciation and support for publication in both our print editions and online.
Send us your NHS thank yous as landscape video clips or photo messages, together will full details of who is featured, to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Please identify your name in the video message and where you are from and if possible, keep any video submissions to about 10 seconds or less.
Or to find more groups, networks and organisations like this in Hackney providing support during the Coronavirus lockdown visit our There With You Essential List.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed