Three injured after car crash in Stoke Newington
One victim was ten-year-old boy
THREE people were injured after a car crashed into a wall in central Stoke Newington.
The accident took place in Stoke Newington Church Street on Wednesday night (December 29).
A ten-year-old boy, a 21-year-old woman and another patient were all taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
The boy was suffering with leg injuries. The London Ambulance Service was not able to confirm further details about the other two victims at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “We were called on Wednesday night at 11.40pm to Stoke Newington Church Street to reports of a traffic collision involving a car going into a wall.
“We sent three ambulance crews and a duty officer to the scene.”
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
Did you see the crash? Call Sarah Cosgrove on the news desk on 020 8477 3784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.