Three injured after car crash in Stoke Newington
One victim was ten-year-old boy
THREE people were injured after a car crashed into a wall in central Stoke Newington.
The accident took place in Stoke Newington Church Street on Wednesday night (December 29).
A ten-year-old boy, a 21-year-old woman and another patient were all taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
The boy was suffering with leg injuries. The London Ambulance Service was not able to confirm further details about the other two victims at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “We were called on Wednesday night at 11.40pm to Stoke Newington Church Street to reports of a traffic collision involving a car going into a wall.
“We sent three ambulance crews and a duty officer to the scene.”
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Did you see the crash? Call Sarah Cosgrove on the news desk on 020 8477 3784 or email email@example.com.