Three injured after car crash in Stoke Newington
One victim was ten-year-old boy
THREE people were injured after a car crashed into a wall in central Stoke Newington.
The accident took place in Stoke Newington Church Street on Wednesday night (December 29).
A ten-year-old boy, a 21-year-old woman and another patient were all taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
The boy was suffering with leg injuries. The London Ambulance Service was not able to confirm further details about the other two victims at this stage.
A spokeswoman said: “We were called on Wednesday night at 11.40pm to Stoke Newington Church Street to reports of a traffic collision involving a car going into a wall.
“We sent three ambulance crews and a duty officer to the scene.”
- 1 Two shootings in Hackney as Walthamstow murder probe launched
- 2 Dalston Lane closure after rider taken to hospital
- 3 'Rest in peace child': Tributes paid to teenager stabbed to death
- 4 ‘Blimey’: Stoke Newington resident celebrates 109th birthday
- 5 Community bus serving Islington and Hackney cancelled after surging fuel prices
- 6 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 7 All Points East 2022: Gorillaz, Idles line-up and stage times
- 8 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 9 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 10 Thousands attend UK Black Pride event in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Did you see the crash? Call Sarah Cosgrove on the news desk on 020 8477 3784 or email email@example.com.