Three injured after car crash in Stoke Newington
One victim was ten-year-old boy
THREE people were injured after a car crashed into a wall in central Stoke Newington.
The accident took place in Stoke Newington Church Street on Wednesday night (December 29).
A ten-year-old boy, a 21-year-old woman and another patient were all taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
The boy was suffering with leg injuries. The London Ambulance Service was not able to confirm further details about the other two victims at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “We were called on Wednesday night at 11.40pm to Stoke Newington Church Street to reports of a traffic collision involving a car going into a wall.
“We sent three ambulance crews and a duty officer to the scene.”
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 5 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 10 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic
Did you see the crash? Call Sarah Cosgrove on the news desk on 020 8477 3784 or email email@example.com.