Tickets to UFest music concert at Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
We’ve got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to watch some of the country’s best and brightest urban music talent at UFest, London’s official youth festival.
The Cosign concert will see producer-cum-artist Naughty Boy, who has worked with the likes of One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Chipmunk, take the stage alongside queen of grime Lady Leshurr, MOBO-award winners the Section Boyz and many more artists.
The concert takes place at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday, November 28, from 6pm to 10.30pm and is part of a wider run of events taking place to celebrate youth culture including music, dancing and fashion.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question correctly:
Where does the Cosign concert take place?
You may also want to watch:
a) Olympic Stadium
b) London Aquatics Centre
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
c) Copper Box Arena
Please send your answers in to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, November 25, putting Hackney Gazette UFest competition in the subject line and including your full name, address and a contact telephone number.
Winners will be contacted after the closing date. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, available on request.