Tickets to UFest music concert at Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
We’ve got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to watch some of the country’s best and brightest urban music talent at UFest, London’s official youth festival.
The Cosign concert will see producer-cum-artist Naughty Boy, who has worked with the likes of One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Chipmunk, take the stage alongside queen of grime Lady Leshurr, MOBO-award winners the Section Boyz and many more artists.
The concert takes place at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday, November 28, from 6pm to 10.30pm and is part of a wider run of events taking place to celebrate youth culture including music, dancing and fashion.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question correctly:
Where does the Cosign concert take place?
You may also want to watch:
a) Olympic Stadium
b) London Aquatics Centre
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 6 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 7 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 8 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 9 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 10 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
c) Copper Box Arena
Please send your answers in to email@example.com by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, November 25, putting Hackney Gazette UFest competition in the subject line and including your full name, address and a contact telephone number.
Winners will be contacted after the closing date. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, available on request.