Tickets to UFest music concert at Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
We’ve got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to watch some of the country’s best and brightest urban music talent at UFest, London’s official youth festival.
The Cosign concert will see producer-cum-artist Naughty Boy, who has worked with the likes of One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Chipmunk, take the stage alongside queen of grime Lady Leshurr, MOBO-award winners the Section Boyz and many more artists.
The concert takes place at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday, November 28, from 6pm to 10.30pm and is part of a wider run of events taking place to celebrate youth culture including music, dancing and fashion.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question correctly:
Where does the Cosign concert take place?
a) Olympic Stadium
b) London Aquatics Centre
- 1 Jailed: Man chased teenager and stabbed him in back in Lower Clapton
- 2 Hackney girls school gets 'good' Ofsted after 'inadequate' rating
- 3 Appeal: CCTV image released after mosque attacked with bottles
- 4 ‘Messy, blundering, inconsiderate’ - Hackney mayor slams police over Dalston op violence
- 5 Elizabeth Line opens: Londoners enjoy first day of service
- 6 'Time for change': Hackney Mayor on re-election plans
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Two teenagers charged after 12 phones nicked in stealing spree
- 10 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
c) Copper Box Arena
Please send your answers in to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, November 25, putting Hackney Gazette UFest competition in the subject line and including your full name, address and a contact telephone number.
Winners will be contacted after the closing date. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, available on request.