Tickets to UFest music concert at Olympic Park
- Credit: Archant
We’ve got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to watch some of the country’s best and brightest urban music talent at UFest, London’s official youth festival.
The Cosign concert will see producer-cum-artist Naughty Boy, who has worked with the likes of One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Chipmunk, take the stage alongside queen of grime Lady Leshurr, MOBO-award winners the Section Boyz and many more artists.
The concert takes place at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday, November 28, from 6pm to 10.30pm and is part of a wider run of events taking place to celebrate youth culture including music, dancing and fashion.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question correctly:
Where does the Cosign concert take place?
You may also want to watch:
a) Olympic Stadium
b) London Aquatics Centre
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
c) Copper Box Arena
Please send your answers in to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, November 25, putting Hackney Gazette UFest competition in the subject line and including your full name, address and a contact telephone number.
Winners will be contacted after the closing date. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, available on request.