Tottenham Hotspur handed potential Millwall or Rochdale trip in FA Cup fifth-round
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
If Spurs can defeat Newport County on February 7, they will travel to London or Greater Manchester on the weekend of February 16-18
Tottenham Hotspur will travel to Millwall or Rochdale in the fifth round of the FA Cup if they can overcome Newport County on February 7.
The draw was conducted on BBC One this evening with Ruud Gullit and Robbie Savage picking out the home and away teams respectively.
If Mauricio Pochettino’s men can get past the Exiles at Wembley next week, they will travel to the Den or Spotland Stadium.
The tie will take place across the weekend of February 16-18 and it is another good draw for Tottenham despite it being away again.
You may also want to watch:
Spurs faced Championship outfit Millwall in the competition last year, defeating Neil Harris’ team 6-0 in a last-eight clash on March 12.
Heung-min Son netted a hat-trick with Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli and Vincent Janssen also on target in what was the last FA Cup clash at White Hart Lane.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 9 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
While Tottenham have played Millwall several times, they haven’t faced League One side Rochdale before in their history.
Pochettino and his squad will have one eye on next Tuesday’s FA Cup fourth-round replay at Spotland Stadium after the Lions and the Dale played out a 2-2 draw in south London on Saturday before Spurs host Newport the following day.